• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Customer Connection Feature Not Adding Contacts Properly?

In summary, Pampered Chef takes pride in the quality of their products and offers assistance through their customer service team for any concerns. They also have a 30-day money-back guarantee and a return policy that can be found on their website. They are committed to resolving any issues with damaged items and strive to deliver orders as quickly as possible. They also offer a range of products at different price points and regularly have promotions and discounts available.
Pampered Zoe
Adding contacts to the new Customer Connection part of the website? I enter the info and click continue and nothing happens. It also hasn't added any of the contacts I had worked with previously, and doesn't give me the option of adding them (like it says it does in the Help section).

Has anyone been successful? I waited until they said it was fixed to give it a try, but I still can't get it to work!

If anyone has had success in adding contacts to the Customer Connection part of the website, please let us know what you did. Thanks!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding contacts to the new Customer Connection part of the website. I can understand how frustrating that must be for you.Have you tried reaching out to the website's customer support team? They may be able to provide some assistance or troubleshoot the issue for you. It's also possible that there may still be some bugs or glitches that need to be worked out, so I would suggest keeping an eye out for any updates or announcements from the website about the issue.In the meantime, have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Sometimes that can help resolve technical issues.I hope you're able to get this sorted out soon. Good luck!

1. Has anyone had problems with the quality of Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we take pride in the quality of our products. If you have any concerns about the quality of a product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind our products and will work to resolve any issues you may have.

2. Has anyone had problems with receiving damaged items from Pampered Chef?

We understand that receiving a damaged item can be frustrating. If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team right away. We will work to replace the damaged item as quickly as possible.

3. Has anyone had problems with the pricing of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a range of products at different price points. If you have any concerns about the pricing of a specific product, please reach out to our customer service team. We also regularly offer promotions and discounts, so be sure to check our website for any current deals.

4. Has anyone had problems with the delivery time of Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to get your order delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. If you have any concerns about the delivery time of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Has anyone had problems with the returns and exchange policy at Pampered Chef?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Please contact our customer service team to initiate a return or exchange. You can also find more information about our return policy on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • meganmcg