• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday LagacyPampered Chef46

In summary, Leggy's birthday was celebrated with some German rolls and coffee. She is happy and has a great day.
rennea
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Today? Or yesterday?This halfway around the world stuff confuses me.

Today!!! She's here right now and we're going to have German rolls and coffee in a few minutes when the German bread truck comes by!

Ah, schnecks! Have some kuchen for me, too, bitte!Froeliche geburtstag!

She's got a big smile on her face. But she's trying to talk to our Director right now.

How the heck do you know German?

You have about the entire width of my knowledge in that post, left over from four years of high school German.Except for two words, gesundheit and dumbkopf, which the teacher used each time I sneezed.

Leggy said she thinks you forget three words:

Ein beer bitte....

I was underage in high school.:rolleyes:Although, I believe the boy used that when he did a year at Milwaukee School of Engineering's sister school in Lübeck. Actually, he used it pretty often.And it's "bier."

Last edited:
Happy Birthday & have a GREAT Day!!!!

Thank you guys!!!

leggy

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday! May your day be wonderfully pampered.

Happy B day Leggy!! :)

Happy Birthday!

Have a blessed day!

Happy Birthday Leggy! Have a Wonderful Day!

Okay - found this smilie.....and thought it was appropriate for this thread discussion (sorry in advance for the hijack!) Hope it works - I've never posted a smilie before!

Happy Birthday to you!!!:D

HAPPY BIRTHDYAY, Leggy!!! I am not at home so I can't get a cute smilie for you...but have a great time.
My secretary grew up in Germany...I know one German word and I am sure I can not spell it so I will write it phonetically. Shieza (Shy-za). For those of you who need an interpreter (I need spell check really bad)...it would be used like so in a sentence. "Oh, (shy-za)...I have dog (shy-za) on the bottom of my shoe and it stinks!!" Hopefully, no one is eating lunch!:D

Have a Happy Day, Leggy!!:)

Happy Birthday:) :p :D :p :)

baychef said:
HAPPY BIRTHDYAY, Leggy!!! I am not at home so I can't get a cute smilie for you...but have a great time.
My secretary grew up in Germany...I know one German word and I am sure I can not spell it so I will write it phonetically. Shieza (Shy-za). For those of you who need an interpreter (I need spell check really bad)...it would be used like so in a sentence. "Oh, (shy-za)...I have dog (shy-za) on the bottom of my shoe and it stinks!!" Hopefully, no one is eating lunch!:D

That's a good German word to know. Along with "schweinhound".

Happy Happy Birthday!!

party0019.gif

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Happy Birthday Leggy!!!

chefann said:
That's a good German word to know. Along with "schweinhound".
Schweinhund. And why a pig dog is a bad thing is beyond me.

baychef said:

scheiß

Okay, so I do remember a few more words from high school...but that one was not taught in class. I had to move to Germantown to learn that one.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Schweinhund. And why a pig dog is a bad thing is beyond me.
Oops- never had German, so my spelling is a little "guessy". It's a great thing to yell at people who tick you off. :)

Yo mamma is a schweinhund.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yo mamma is a schweinhund.
Did I tell you about my college roommate whose favorite insult was "You're ugly and your mother works the streets." But in German, so people didn't know what she was saying. It was wonderfully angry-sounding and spitty. :)

Poor Leggy.

We've done it again.

Remember: it's a sign that you truly belong when your thread is hijacked. Especially if you or I do it. :)

Happy B'day, Leggy!

I am showing my acute lack of being able to be educated in another language, but I took 3 years of French in HS. Since we are a mile from the Candian border it made more sence to me to learn French in stead of Spanish. Well, no insult to my teacher but I remember just 1 French word and one French phrase.
My next door neighbors moved here from Canada many years ago. The kids my age taught me how to say s**t in French. And then thanks to Patti LaBelle...I know the Voula Vou Coushe Avec Moi blah, blah, blah song!!! I do remember some words but was never good with speaking or being able to understand the language being spoken.
Check this out:
http://www.shabbir.com/romance/bday.html

Fielsteerd mit joen verjoardag! - seems like the Sveedish Chef should sing this just before he sings, "Bork! Bork! Bork!"

Or to quote Def Leppard:
Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen:D

I can't believe you all hijacked my birthday thread????!!!

.....ahhh, I feel so special!

Thank you everyone....I haven't been able to get back on and read thru this thread until now.

Appreciated the chuckles...and all the language references were kinda neat as I was actually a linguist in a brief life long (long) ago. Gute Nacht and доброй ночи everyone!

leggy

praying for paige

I'm actually a cunning ling...oh, never mind.

i'm laughing so hard it hurts...partially because my husband read this and said 'I don't get it"...'oh dear'

He read KG's last post and didn't get the joke? You poor, poor, woman.

Oops- did I post that out loud?

ROFL

okay, i need to turn this off....battery is about to die....

in my DH's defense, he is a major sweetie (brought a dozen roses home today)

....and there is, fortunately, a difference between technical knowledge and technical expertise.:p

;)

ROTFL!!!! Oh Kris!! Now you know the next time I see him (Friday night maybe?) I'm going to think of that!

legacypc46 said:
ROFL

okay, i need to turn this off....battery is about to die....

in my DH's defense, he is a major sweetie (brought a dozen roses home today)

....and there is, fortunately, a difference between technical knowledge and technical expertise.:p

;)
I hesitate to ask which device's battery is about to die. :eek:

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Leggy. Happy Birthday to you.

Happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday.

Love the KG comment on the battery dying - especially with the hubby comment of technical expertise!! Have fun tonight!!

I wasn't going to add anything more to this thread since it's now the day after my birthday....but it's still the 18th for some of you.:rolleyes:

The battery comment was priceless KG. :eek:

I always know I can find something to chuckle about here.... just not usually at my expense.

Thanks again...love,love,love this group.

leggy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(No, this isn't late... it is just reeeeeeeeeeeeally early for next year... see I'm planning ahead!!!)

Related to Happy Birthday LagacyPampered Chef46

1. What is "Happy Birthday LagacyPampered Chef46 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!"?

"Happy Birthday LagacyPampered Chef46 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!" is a special birthday message from Pampered Chef to celebrate and wish someone a happy birthday.

2. How can I send this message to someone?

You can send this message to someone by sharing it on social media, sending it as an email, or even writing it on a birthday card.

3. Is there a cost to send this message?

No, this message is completely free to share and send to anyone you wish to wish a happy birthday.

4. Can I personalize the message?

Yes, you can personalize the message by adding the recipient's name or including a personal message along with it.

5. Can I use this message for commercial purposes?

No, this message is intended for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes without proper authorization from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies