• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday JPStephens: Celebrating Jennifer's Special Day!

In summary, to order a "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gift, you can visit the website or contact a consultant. The gift can be customized with a personal message and different colors or designs. Delivery time varies, but standard delivery takes 3-5 business days and express takes 1-2 business days. You can include a gift message with your order and gift wrapping is also available for an additional fee.
heat123
Silver Member
AKA Jennifer! Have a great day! :)

Have a very Happy Birthday Jennifer!!:)

Happy Birthday!! :balloon:

Jennifer...have a blessed day!

Have a fantastic day Jennifer!

The title threw me...said jpstephens but then I realized you meant Jennifer.

Happy Birthday Jennifer - hope it is a wondrful day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Happy Birthday Jennifer!! Hope it was a good one!:sing: :sing: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Jennifer, I hope you had a pampered Day!!!:D

Happy Birthday Jennifer hope you have a wonderful day!!

THANK YOU!!! I have had a wonderful day! And having a thread with my name it made me feel SO SPECIAL!!!:D

Sorry about the typo in the title of your name. I am glad you had a great day!

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!!!:balloon: :balloon: Sorry I'm late with my wishes, went to church and then to my in-laws, and we spent about 6 hours there!! My hubby helped his Dad hook up his new surround sound system!! So, this is my first time on here since early this morning!
Happy Birthday again!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Last edited:
Jennifer,
Hope you had a special day. we celebrated all day starting with a champagne mimosa :)
I told my husband last night it was my best yet!

Happy Day-Late Birthday!

happy-birthday.gif

Hope you *had* a great day:balloon:

Related to Happy Birthday JPStephens: Celebrating Jennifer's Special Day!

1. How do I order a "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gift?

To order a "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gift, simply visit our website and search for the product. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for you.

2. Can I customize the "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gift?

Yes, you can customize the "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gift by adding a personal message or choosing from our selection of different colors and designs. Simply select the "customize" option when placing your order.

3. What is the delivery time for "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gifts?

The delivery time for "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gifts varies depending on your location. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for standard delivery and 1-2 business days for express delivery.

4. Can I include a gift message with my "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" order?

Yes, you can include a gift message with your "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" order. Simply add your message in the "gift message" section during checkout and we will include it with your order.

5. Is gift wrapping available for "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for "Happy Birthday Jpstephens" gifts for an additional fee. Simply select the "gift wrapping" option during checkout and we will package your gift in our signature wrapping paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
JAE