• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Harriet: Celebrating a Special Day!

In summary, Harriet celebrated her birthday with lunch at Applebee's and received birthday wishes from her cyber friends. She also shared some funny quotes about birthdays and received well wishes from her friends on Chef Success. She enjoyed her day and is grateful for all the love and support.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRIET!!!
I think I know you, don't I???

Thanks, Ann. I needed that--it's cute!

smspamperedchef said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRIET!!!
I think I know you, don't I???

I'm not sure--what is your real name?

pamperedharriet said:
I'm not sure--what is your real name?

Thanks for the birthday wish.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRIET!​
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much Kristi!!!!!!!!

Harriet. I'm sorry. I just signed up to get on Chef Success and am trying to figure out how to respond etc.

this is sharon Stringfellow from fort Worth, TX. Maybe we met at a Conference???... Your face and name is very familiar

smspamperedchef said:
Harriet. I'm sorry. I just signed up to get on Chef Success and am trying to figure out how to respond etc.

this is sharon Stringfellow from fort Worth, TX. Maybe we met at a Conference???... Your face and name is very familiar

Hi Sharon!

No we never met. I've never been to Conference. I've been told by lots of people that I look like someone else many times.

In any event welcome to our online cluster. You'll love everyone on here!

Thanks for jumping in and making me one of your first postings!:)

Happy belated birthsay Harriet. I have been MIA from CS for the weekend...meetings, etc. but I wanted to post my birthday greeting to you. Sorry I missed the party. Story of my life.LOL Valky

yummy4tummy said:
Happy belated birthsay Harriet. I have been MIA from CS for the weekend...meetings, etc. but I wanted to post my birthday greeting to you. Sorry I missed the party. Story of my life.LOL Valky

Thanks so much Valky! Try to be around for my next one! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
Replies