• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow My Business and Connect With Like-Minded People

In summary, the conversation discusses how the people are going to miss the directors who are leaving. They all agree that it will be tough to say goodbye, but they are all committed to staying
MORFIA
Gold Member
I am going to just be here--I really want to grow my business and work with like minded people-(no it is not a stretch)

---I am excited!!

So if there is something good--over there-business related-please share!!

thanks

Me too...I'm off CS as well. And what's funny is that now I feel like I have all this time...SO yes... if there is something juicy happening, you'll need to fill us in!

notice--the 2 DIRECTORS are off!!

I just pm'd Chef Ann last night to tell her the same thing...I am only going over there to look at files and ask Ann questions. I just really need to concentrate on growing my business and although I feel like I have several friends over there, it is not like over here where I know there are people like me wanting to concentrate on the business!

chefmeg said:
I just pm'd Chef Ann last night to tell her the same thing...I am only going over there to look at files and ask Ann questions. I just really need to concentrate on growing my business and although I feel like I have several friends over there, it is not like over here where I know there are people like me wanting to concentrate on the business!

congrats!!

we are on!

morfia said:
congrats!!

we are on!

I'm a "director" too and am on there less than I used to - I always go on here first! I am planning on being on there less and less but at this point I can't go cold turkey... yet.

Yep, what Beth said! I was telling my consultant who is on there this same thing this morning!

I'm a major Socializer and I just don't have the time to be there and grow my business the way I want to. I'll still check-in over there, but it will be only when I'm having my coffee in the morning and later when I've got everything done that I need to have done!

Oh, this is gonna be tough! (is there a 12-step program for this?) I'll miss Ann, Janet, Becky, Kelly, John, Amanda, and too many others too. I just can't say goodbye.....

bethcooks4u said:
I can't go cold turkey... yet.

Ironically my subscription was up and I didn't renew... so I did go cold turkey and it's been really nice not to deal with the drama and irrelevant posts.

finley1991 said:
Ironically my subscription was up and I didn't renew... so I did go cold turkey and it's been really nice not to deal with the drama and irrelevant posts.

Mine was up in March and I thought of not renewing but there I am...:rolleyes:

finley1991 said:

mine was too-I didn't even say GOODBYE---

Mine is up at the end of July too! Hmmmmm....

pamperedlinda said:
Yep, what Beth said! I was telling my consultant who is on there this same thing this morning!

I'm a major Socializer and I just don't have the time to be there and grow my business the way I want to. I'll still check-in over there, but it will be only when I'm having my coffee in the morning and later when I've got everything done that I need to have done!

Oh, this is gonna be tough! (is there a 12-step program for this?) I'll miss Ann, Janet, Becky, Kelly, John, Amanda, and too many others too. I just can't say goodbye.....

Me too! The socializer that I am just can't go yet but I'm on here WAY more than there. I usually read most of the thread and just don't have the energy to do it on CS anymore. I definitely do here though!:)

morfia said:
mine was too-I didn't even say GOODBYE---

me either... I was locked out before I had the chance...

I'm on a weaning off program of my own but the socializer/nurturer in me hasn't left. It really does suck up my time so I am working hard at being there much less. I don't miss the dramas either.

It may not look like it but I am on there MUCH less too. I only go on after visiting here in the morning (if I don't have a morning appointment) and then again at night when it's too late to make calls. ...well and maybe in between other things.

OK! I'm on too much.:eek: Here's my pledge. I will do the morning thing* and then work in my office (needs it badly!) on those "in between" times! Once a day must be enough. (I will visit HERE more than that of course! - I get meat here!:money:) I lived through no computer for 4 days while in Chicago and didn't melt.

*but if I can't because of appointments I reserve the option of going there once at a later time that day.

bethcooks4u said:
It may not look like it but I am on there MUCH less too. I only go on after visiting here in the morning (if I don't have a morning appointment) and then again at night when it's too late to make calls. ...well and maybe in between other things.

OK! I'm on too much.:eek: Here's my pledge. I will do the morning thing* and then work in my office (needs it badly!) on those "in between" times! Once a day must be enough. (I will visit HERE more than that of course! - I get meat here!:money:) I lived through no computer for 4 days while in Chicago and didn't melt.

*but if I can't because of appointments I reserve the option of going there once at a later time that day.

too funny---we need a support system in place---

I forget when my membership expires, but I'll probably just pop over for files and stuff like that. I was on there a LOT more than usual in the week or two leading up to conference because I was trying to pass the time because I was so anxious and impatient to go to conference. I rarely get involved with the drama. I like it over here SO much better and this is the place I always check out first.

I do have a new recruit over there, but we email a lot as well so I don't think it'll be a problem.:) I'm SO glad we have this place!

pamperedbecky said:
I forget when my membership expires, but I'll probably just pop over for files and stuff like that. I was on there a LOT more than usual in the week or two leading up to conference because I was trying to pass the time because I was so anxious and impatient to go to conference. I rarely get involved with the drama. I like it over here SO much better and this is the place I always check out first.

I do have a new recruit over there, but we email a lot as well so I don't think it'll be a problem.:) I'm SO glad we have this place!

I second the files thing! Love those files!!:love0010:

I spend less time on CS too. Right now my day job and my PC business are in a lull, but I still have enough to do.

Quite a few months ago I had to make a decision to immediately get off a thread at any hint of confrontation. I saw myself taking sides, and getting caught up in the drama because, like most people, negativity can be as addicting as gravity :D;)!!!

I have noticed that since I have returned from conference and taken some time off from my day job the jobs chosen on CS are happy, fine, excited, etc. (I only have to work 20 days in the summer and in August I will HAVE to work 15 days!) So my other job (which pays the bills, has the health insurance and builds the retirement) is challenging enough.

That said, I will still be a supporter of CS, because it spawned DS and when used carefully, can be a wonderful source of support, ideas and an understanding of everyone's business challenges (at various levels). But I look at threads very carefully and watch my time on CS. Time spent on DS is a far better investment of my time. Love you all :candyheart:

It is kind of addicting isn't it? I am so trying to work my business and trying to stay away from the computer as much. Thank you all for admitting these things as well.

I failed on my first day and went back on there.:rolleyes:

Tomorrow is another day and another chance to create a new habit.

bethcooks4u said:
I failed on my first day and went back on there.:rolleyes:Tomorrow is another day and another chance to create a new habit.
LOL---I certainly give you credit for trying---what helped Colleen and I was we were booted--really---I have 8 parties and have been away for 3 weeks(still have 3 to go)--so I am really working it as well--

You were booted?! By Greg? Or someone else? How could they? Inquiring minds want to know!

Chef Kearns said:
You were booted?! By Greg? Or someone else? How could they? Inquiring minds want to know!

I think their subscriptions expired so they can't get back on to say bye unless they pay again.

DebbieJ said:
I think their subscriptions expired so they can't get back on to say bye unless they pay again.

YUP! That's what happened to me...

Okay...I've been lurking more over here as well. I'll be making the change over soon.
I do need to say sorry for the vent I just left but I needed to get it out. No more just work.

I kind of wish I hadn't renewed in March, but alas, I did. I do like the files. I use those quite often. I really am trying very hard to stay away and only use this site. It's so nice to be "around" people who feel the same way about their business as you do. CS takes up lots of my time and I really get nothing out of it. I don't post much over there, but I sure do read a lot :blushing: So my goal is going to be to go over there ONLY to check files if I need them...a new goal to add to my signature...Do not logon to CS :) :)

Some are missing the expertise of those that have made the switch. A little nervous that we are talking about them. I have reassured them that this site is very business oriented and very little OT subjects.

Also I have explained to them that those that have switched are trying to buckle down and be more committed to their business and it is not to slight anyone.

Right now I am on a lot because I am taking a little time off from my school job while I can!

thanks for letting them know-- Ann---not-really booted just was away-when it was time to renew!!!I am so on fire---NOW--$5000 So far 2 party's to go--and away for 3 weeks this month--and you can too--
*one bi-lingual lead--Booked 2 more far AUGUST tonight- so I am at 4 now 4 to go---I still haven't unpacked from FL-hit the ground running--IT IS WORKING-

morfia said:
thanks for letting them know-- Ann---

not-really booted just was away-when it was time to renew!!!I am so on fire---NOW--

$5000 So far 2 party's to go--and away for 3 weeks this month--and you can too--
*one bi-lingual lead--

Booked 2 more far AUGUST tonight- so I am at 4 now 4 to go---

I still haven't unpacked from FL-hit the ground running--IT IS WORKING-

WOW Morfia! You're on FIRE :devil: girl!

I am staying on both. I wouldn't have the business I do without CS having been there for me from the start. I feel compelled to 'give back'. No intent to get sucked in on OT-posts or dramas...(famous last words)...still love the flyers and many who aren't yet here. :)

Related to Grow My Business and Connect With Like-Minded People

1. How can I find like-minded people to connect with for my business?

One way to find like-minded people for your business is to join relevant social media groups or attend networking events in your industry. You can also reach out to colleagues or friends who may know other individuals with similar business interests.

2. What are some effective strategies for growing my business?

Some effective strategies for growing your business include networking, creating a strong online presence, offering promotions or discounts, and providing excellent customer service. It's also important to continuously evaluate and adjust your marketing and sales strategies to stay competitive in your industry.

3. How can I utilize social media to grow my business?

Social media can be a powerful tool for growing your business. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to showcase your products or services, engage with potential customers, and connect with other professionals in your industry. Consistently posting relevant and engaging content can help attract new followers and potential customers.

4. Is it important to have a clear business plan in order to grow my business?

Yes, having a clear business plan is crucial for growth. It helps you define your goals, identify your target audience, and develop strategies for reaching them. A solid business plan can also help you secure funding, make informed decisions, and stay on track as your business grows.

5. What are some tips for maintaining a strong network of like-minded professionals?

To maintain a strong network of like-minded professionals, it's important to regularly engage and connect with them. This can include attending industry events, reaching out for collaborations or partnerships, and staying in touch through social media or email. Showing genuine interest in their businesses and offering support can also help strengthen your relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri