• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products: Have You Tried Them Yet?

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently released a variety of new products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. Detailed descriptions, reviews, and videos are available on their website to help customers make informed decisions. These products are made with high-quality materials and come with a satisfaction guarantee. While many are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check specific care instructions. There are also often special deals and promotions for these new products, which can be found by signing up for the email list or following them on social media.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone try these yet? I have a potential customer asking about them?:confused: Would you recommend then if so? TIA!

I still haven't used the set I earned. I have sold one set.

Absolutely, I have lots of repeat customers too. I do recommend they buy a good quality kitchen twine to bind them with though.
We love them... great with scallops

Me too, I gave away ones I earned since we don't bbq a whole lot.

I'm almost sure somewhere on CC there is a video, maybe under product use & care & that chef does a few things with Lisa....HTH...;)

BTW!!! Your daughter is sooooooooo precious!!!

1. What are the new products available at Pampered Chef?

Our latest products include a variety of cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I know if a new product is right for me?

We offer detailed product descriptions, reviews, and videos on our website to help you make informed decisions about which products will best suit your needs and preferences.

3. Are the new products durable and long-lasting?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with a product, we will replace or refund it.

4. Can I use these new products in the dishwasher?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product description or packaging for specific care instructions.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for our new products. Make sure to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
marystell1