• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a new adventure in the Pocono Mountains?

In summary, the Pocono Mountains are a year-round destination with peak seasons in summer and winter. Accommodations range from resorts to camping options. Popular tourist attractions include state parks, waterfalls, and shopping outlets. The Pocono Mountains also offer many family-friendly activities and host various events and festivals throughout the year.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I've been a consultant for less than 1 month (my 30 day is another 2 weeks away), and I just stumbled across CS this afternoon. Figured I'd jump right in with an introduction :)

I live in the Pocono Mountains of Northeast PA with my husband and our 3 cats. I just submitted my 3rd show today and I hit $1250 in sales with that 3rd show, so I'm finally beginning to feel more "official" !

Anyway, I'm off to read as much as I can on here while I wait for the new episode of Deadliest Catch to start. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this valuable resource - I'm hoping to learn lots to help my business be a success :thumbup:

Welcome to PC and CS Laurel. It's pretty quiet today and will be for the next few days until the rest of the Cheffers get back from conference and then look out! LOL

Welcome Laurel. CS is great and I am so happy I am part of this community. Lots of great ideas and wonderful cheffers here. Enjoy

Well, I spent the past several months being quiet and lurking but I'm coming out of my shell more now - so I guess this is a "re-introduction" of sorts :) Since I made my first introductory post, my hubby and I got a dog and I recruited my first consultant! My PC goals are below - looking to all you fabulous consultants for the inspiration and motivation to get me there :)

1. What is the best time of year to visit the Pocono Mountains?

The Pocono Mountains are a popular destination year-round, but the peak seasons are typically summer and winter. The summer months offer outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and water sports, while the winter months bring opportunities for skiing and snowboarding.

2. What types of accommodations are available in the Pocono Mountains?

The Pocono Mountains offer a variety of accommodations, including resorts, hotels, bed and breakfasts, and vacation rentals. There are also options for camping and RV parks for those looking for a more adventurous experience.

3. What are some popular tourist attractions in the Pocono Mountains?

The Pocono Mountains offer a range of attractions, including state parks, waterfalls, wineries, and shopping outlets. Some popular destinations include Bushkill Falls, Camelback Mountain, and The Crossings Premium Outlets.

4. Are there any family-friendly activities in the Pocono Mountains?

Yes, the Pocono Mountains are a great destination for families. Some popular family-friendly activities include water parks, amusement parks, and animal parks. There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities that the whole family can enjoy together.

5. Are there any special events or festivals in the Pocono Mountains?

The Pocono Mountains host a variety of events and festivals throughout the year. Some popular ones include the Pocono Garlic Festival, the Pennsylvania Wine and Food Festival, and the Pocono Mountains Film Festival. It's best to check the event calendar for specific dates and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carissa Gill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sperts
  • Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedK