• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grateful Round Up: Thanking Generous Donors at Shows

In summary, "Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America. The program works by giving customers the option to round up their total at checkout, with Pampered Chef matching donations up to $50,000 each year. The program supports Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States, and customers can choose to donate more than the rounded up amount if desired. Donations through the program are also tax-deductible, with a receipt provided by Feeding America for tax purposes.
krismaur
I recently had a surprising round up of $15.00 at a show :thumbup: and when I told my upline about it, she suggested sending a thank you specifically for that donation. I put a thank you note together for her, and thought maybe others might want something like that for a donation that comes along. :blushing:

I'm always searching through the amazing files on Chef Success - thought I could add to them, even if just a little. :)

-- Kristin

Attachments

• Thank you for round up donation.doc
    31 KB · Views: 324
thanks kristin!

well done & thanks for sharing!

Very nice!!! Great idea!!

Thanks everyone!! :D

What is "Round up From the Heart"?

"Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program run by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to Feeding America. This helps provide food to those in need across the United States.

How does the "Round up From the Heart" program work?

When making a purchase from Pampered Chef, customers have the option to round up their total to the nearest dollar. The difference is then donated to Feeding America to help fight hunger in America. Pampered Chef also matches the donations up to $50,000 each year.

Which organization does "Round up From the Heart" support?

"Round up From the Heart" supports Feeding America, the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States. They work with a network of food banks and food pantries to provide meals to those in need.

Can I choose to donate more than the rounded up amount?

Yes, you can choose to donate a specific amount instead of rounding up your purchase. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know how much you would like to donate and they will add it to your purchase total.

Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, your donation through the "Round up From the Heart" program is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation from Feeding America, which you can use for tax purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
jcsmilez