• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of TPampered Chef Business Sale

In summary, Missy is going out of business and has numerous items for sale. She is accepting all reasonable offers and will send a list to those who are interested. Due to her illness, it may take a few days for her to send the list. She has sent the list to those who have requested it and will not be able to respond until Monday.
mjbroncobabe
I am going out of business and have a lot of items for sale...
If you are interested, please give me your email and I will send you a list. I'm not sure what my prices will be just yet, but will accept all reasonable offers.
Thanks,
Missy

sorry it's taking so long to get the list to you all. I have been really sick the last couple days and haven't had the energy to get the list together and send. I will hopefully be sending it to you in the next couple of days. Please bear with me...thanks!
Missy

No rush....Take care of yourself and get well!

I will take a list as well. If you want to give everyone else first bids and then send me what is left, that's fine too. Thank you!! [email protected]

Just to let you all know that requested the list so far, I sent it out tonight. If you didn't receive it please let me know. Also, I won't be able to get back to you until Monday, as I am going to be out of town all weekend. Thanks for your patience and interest! Have a great weekend everyone!
Missy

If you have stuff left, I'd love to see the list!
Email to [email protected]
Thanks!

I am very interesed. My email address is: [email protected]. Especially if you have any catalogs. Thank you!

April

mjbroncobabe said:
I am going out of business and have a lot of items for sale...
If you are interested, please give me your email and I will send you a list. I'm not sure what my prices will be just yet, but will accept all reasonable offers.
Thanks,
Missy

1. What items are you selling in your Pampered Chef going out of business sale?

We have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware available for sale in our Pampered Chef going out of business sale. This includes our popular stoneware, knives, gadgets, and more.

2. How can I see a list of the items you have for sale?

Please provide us with your email and we will send you a detailed list of all the items available in our Pampered Chef going out of business sale.

3. Are you open to negotiating prices?

Yes, we are open to accepting reasonable offers for our items. Please feel free to make an offer and we will do our best to accommodate.

4. When will you have prices determined for your items?

We are currently in the process of finalizing prices for our items. We will update our list as soon as possible with the prices. Thank you for your patience.

5. Will you be offering any discounts during your going out of business sale?

Yes, we will be offering discounts on select items during our going out of business sale. Please check our list for specific discounts and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chanddl
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies