• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Sale at Our Going Out of Business Event?

In summary, the conversation is about someone selling their supplies and trying to get rid of them. They mention a list of items they have available and that they will post it or email it to interested parties. Several people express interest in seeing the list and provide their email addresses or ask to be PM'd. The original person apologizes for not having the list ready yet and promises to keep it updated. They also mention that shipping costs are not included in the prices. Finally, a few more people ask for the list to be emailed to them and one person asks about a specific item.
feather18
Hey guys, im calling it quits,:chef: and i am also trying to get rid of most of my supplys!!

I need to make a list, but i have a few boxes of just random stuff,
like old catalogs, some new catalogs, wedding registry, door slips, LOTS AND LOTS of postcard invites, my bag(the one with new consultant) my flip book...ect.

i havent decided what to sell them for, but i will post that as soon as i can, possibly this afternoon.

Thanks!!
:love:

If your door prize slips are the old style, I'd be interested in them...and the flip book.

I just PM'd you... I'm searching for a few things!

Im interested!

I am interested...

**i'd like a list!

me too....

I need some 2007 fall/winter season best cookbooks, I pm'd you :)

Items for saleI am interested in a list of items you still have available. Please send me an -email [email protected] Thanks :angel:

I sent you a pm thanks

hey everyone! Sorry we had softball practice yesterday afternoon, and I GOT SUNBURNED! LOL! so, i will get the list. i just want to give yall an exact list, so i need to count everything and get it out, im sorry i posted so early, i thought i would have the list by now.
have a great day!

feather18 said:
hey everyone! Sorry we had softball practice yesterday afternoon, and I GOT SUNBURNED! LOL! so, i will get the list. i just want to give yall an exact list, so i need to count everything and get it out, im sorry i posted so early, i thought i would have the list by now.
have a great day!
A list for me too please . . . [email protected]

I'd like the list please...email at [email protected]. Please code subject with PC or Chef Success in some way.

hey everyone! I got the list made finally! LOL!

i have pm'd all who messaged me, and i will email all with your emails asap!

i will also keep the list updated as best as possible.

Me too...Could I have the list, too?
thank you!!:)

ok if ANYONE did not recieve an email or Pm, or would like one, PLEASE PM me!!

thanks!!

it is hard to keep up with everyone who wants a list! ! :)

ADDITIONAL:

Shipping is additional to the prices.

thank you!

Do you have the digatal thermometer?

no i sure dont!! Im sorry!!

What items will be available at the Going Out of Business event?

The event will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We will also have some promotional materials and business supplies available for purchase.

How much will the items be discounted?

The prices for items at the Going Out of Business event will vary, but they will be discounted from their original retail prices. We will do our best to offer competitive prices and great deals for our customers.

Will there be any new products available at the event?

At this time, we will not be featuring any new products at the Going Out of Business event. However, we will have a limited supply of new catalogs and promotional materials available for purchase.

Do I need to be a consultant to attend the event?

No, the Going Out of Business event is open to the public. Everyone is welcome to come and shop our selection of discounted Pampered Chef items.

Can I use my Pampered Chef credit or host rewards at the event?

Unfortunately, we will not be able to honor any Pampered Chef credits or host rewards at the Going Out of Business event. All items will need to be purchased with cash, credit, or debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • dlsmeal