• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Miami: Budget-Friendly Transportation Options for Your Trip

In summary, the cheapest car rental option is $340. The cheapest way to get around is by taking taxis.
Kelly8
Who is going to Miami? My DH and I are going, and I was looking at car rentals for the few days we'll be there. The cheapest I found was about $340! How do you plan on getting around to all the fun stuff? The taxis seem pretty expensive, too!

Kelly, you should join Director Chef Success . We have a whole thread about the trip there!

I know-I need to get on there. I just keep procrastinating even though I know it might benefit me more to be there than here.

you can take a lot af taxi's for $340

hubby and I are driving so we will have a car...
Parking at the hotel is expensive!
$25 per day!

nancycookspc said:
hubby and I are driving so we will have a car...
Parking at the hotel is expensive!
$25 per day!

The info that was delivered to my house yesterday said parking is $32 a day.

DebbieJ said:
The info that was delivered to my house yesterday said parking is $32 a day.

that's what they told me when I called the hotel too.

You don't really need a car , there is a shuttle from the hotel from pamperedchef into town every day , also there is so much right around the hotel that you the can walk too.

when we got off the ship last year ( PC Trip ) we walked along the beach across the street from the beach are tons of places to eat shops ect.
I got my travel packet just now can't wait to see you all in Miami

chef131doreen said:
You don't really need a car , there is a shuttle from the hotel from pamperedchef into town every day , also there is so much right around the hotel that you the can walk too.

The shuttle is only on Monday.

yes all day Monday to South Beach. Just got my packet today too! I'm looking forward to it!!!

I'm learning now that maybe we won't need a vehicle. DH and I are the types to not sit still on a trip. We travel when we're traveling! lol! But, after getting my travel packet as well, I think we'll make it through.

1. What is the best mode of transportation in Miami?

In Miami, the most convenient mode of transportation is by car. However, public transportation options such as buses and the Metrorail are also available for getting around the city.

2. Is it easy to find parking in Miami?

Parking in Miami can be challenging, especially in popular areas like South Beach. It's best to plan ahead and research parking options or consider using ride-sharing services.

3. Are there any bike-friendly areas in Miami?

Miami has several bike-friendly areas, including Miami Beach and the Venetian Causeway. Many neighborhoods also have designated bike lanes for safer riding.

4. What are the peak traffic hours in Miami?

Peak traffic hours in Miami are typically from 7-10am and 4-7pm on weekdays. It's best to avoid driving during these times if possible to avoid heavy traffic.

5. Are there any toll roads in Miami?

Yes, there are toll roads in Miami, such as the Florida Turnpike and the Dolphin Expressway. Make sure to have cash or a SunPass to pay for tolls, as they do not accept credit or debit cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lt1jane