• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Game Ideas Work Well for Large Groups?

In summary, Jennifer is looking for game ideas to use with a large group, after her successful homemade for the holidays show last year. She shares her own purse game and asks for suggestions from others. Some ideas include a recipe scavenger hunt, a spice guessing game, and a dish swap competition.
jterre
I'm just checking in to see if anyone has a game idea for a large group...
Last yr I had a homemade for the holidays show and had 27 people show up!!! It was so much fun, I played a game w/ purses... I called a letter and the first person to pull something from their purse that started with that letter got the letter! At the end the person w/ the most letters won a prize... It was a lot of fun and they seemed to enjoy and it worked with a large crowd. Wondered if anyone had any ideas on any other games that are easy with large groups!
Thanks for any input
Jennifer

You could give every 5th or 6th person a small freebie, then do one of the right left games. Or Queen of the Shoppers.

What is Queen of the Shoppers?

Do a search for it, you'll find some great stuff. The game is where you say a rhyme, and the participants look through the catalog for the item, and tell you the page number. The first one to tell you gets the "gift" until the next rhyme. I hope I explained this ok.

Hi Jennifer,I'm so glad to hear that your homemade for the holidays show was a success with 27 people! That's amazing! The purse game sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to get everyone involved. I have a couple of game ideas that might work well with a large group:1. Recipe Scavenger Hunt - Create a list of common kitchen items and utensils and have guests race to find them in their purses or bags. The first person to bring back all the items on the list wins a prize.2. Name That Spice - Have a variety of spices in small containers and have guests smell and taste them to try and guess what they are. The person with the most correct answers wins a prize.3. Dish Swap - Ask guests to bring a homemade dish or treat to share with the group and have everyone vote on their favorite. The dish with the most votes wins a prize.I hope these ideas help and I'm sure your guests will have a great time with whatever game you choose. Happy cooking!Best,

What types of games are popular for large crowds?

Some popular games for large crowds include trivia games, charades, scavenger hunts, relay races, and team building activities.

How many people can participate in these games?

The number of people who can participate in these games varies, but most can accommodate at least 10-20 people. Some games, like relay races, can accommodate even larger groups.

Can these games be played indoors and outdoors?

Yes, most of these games can be played indoors or outdoors depending on the space available. For example, a scavenger hunt can be played in a large backyard or a park, while a trivia game can be played inside a conference room or living room.

Do these games require any special equipment?

It depends on the game. Some games, like charades, require no equipment at all. Others may require basic items like pencils, paper, or a timer. It's always a good idea to check the game instructions beforehand to make sure you have everything you need.

Are these games suitable for all ages?

Most of these games can be adapted to suit different age groups. For example, a scavenger hunt can be made more challenging for adults, while a simpler version can be played with children. It's important to consider the age range and abilities of the participants when choosing a game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jessamary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies