• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Coordinator - Holy Macaroni! Mailing Update

In summary, Carolyn received an email from the coordinator of a huge fundraiser asking for postcards. Carolyn printed up 400 cards and gave them to her. Carolyn got an email today asking for 500 more postcards. Carolyn is considering printing up some postcards and mailing them free of charge.
OMG Christmas in July!!!!
WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG Christmas in July!!!!
WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA!!!!!!
;) Happy to help!

You might even try to find a dog/kitty treat recipe that they would get when they purchased the creative cutter set. I would think if they decided to buy one thing they might buy more. If you need a recipe I have a couple (don’t know if they are good, I haven’t tried them yet). I have good intentions. Don't forget the booking benefit the FR will get when others decide to host a show. Wouldn’t the dots bowls make fun dog dishes, just put a little grip pad under them. :p

Mary:p

missydivine said:
You might even try to find a dog/kitty treat recipe that they would get when they purchased the creative cutter set. I would think if they decided to buy one thing they might buy more. If you need a recipe I have a couple (don’t know if they are good, I haven’t tried them yet). I have good intentions. Don't forget the booking benefit the FR will get when others decide to host a show. Wouldn’t the dots bowls make fun dog dishes, just put a little grip pad under them. :p

Mary:p

OMG you ladies are full of such great ideas!! The dots bowl - YES!!!
Can you send me the dog treat recipes?
Anything for cat treats?

Carolyn - if you really need doggie costumes in a pinch...I might be able to muster some up... ;)
Just caution putting them on shelter dogs...depending on their background they may not like costumes to much...

And remember- the microfiber towel is great for drying off pets after a bath!

chefann said:
And remember- the microfiber towel is great for drying off pets after a bath!

VERY good point - KG#1 :)

I just checked and founf out this will be a no-animal function. It's being held in a home so there will not be animals around...hmmmm, but I can still get all Xmas-sy!!

Since they are supporting a shelter you can still mention all the pet-friendly ideas.

Rice cooker is good to use for those pets who need a special diet due to ulcers or other issues.

janetupnorth said:
Since they are supporting a shelter you can still mention all the pet-friendly ideas.

Most definitely!!
So, we have dots bowl for pet food
MF towel to dry animals
what else?

SS Mixing bowls to hold treats
decorator bottles for giving meds
adjustable measuring scoop for food

Creative cutters to cut out homemade treats that you've rolled out with the Baker's Roller.

My Dog Biscuit Recipe
1 1/2 cups cornmeal
6 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegtable oil
2 cups broth (chicken, beef, fish)
1 egg

Combine all ingredients. Roll out to 1/4" thick. Cut into shapes. Bake at 325°F for 35-45 minutes.

I roll mine out right on stoneware, then cut into squares with the pizza cutter.

chefann said:
Creative cutters to cut out homemade treats that you've rolled out with the Baker's Roller.

My Dog Biscuit Recipe
1 1/2 cups cornmeal
6 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegtable oil
2 cups broth (chicken, beef, fish)
1 egg

Combine all ingredients. Roll out to 1/4" thick. Cut into shapes. Bake at 325°F for 35-45 minutes.

I roll mine out right on stoneware, then cut into squares with the pizza cutter.

I'm thinking I will print these up onto postcards with my info on them and give them out tto all the guests!!

They're pretty good. Or at least I assume they are - my birds love them! They prefer them made with chicken broth, but I have made them with beef on occasion. They last a fairly long time if they're properly baked so that they're dry all the way through. (I had a batch that was undercooked and the moisture caused mold to grow.)

I've got another recipe at home that uses powdered milk, so it's got some extra calcium and protein in it. Do you want that one, too?

chefann said:
They're pretty good. Or at least I assume they are - my birds love them! They prefer them made with chicken broth, but I have made them with beef on occasion. They last a fairly long time if they're properly baked so that they're dry all the way through. (I had a batch that was undercooked and the moisture caused mold to grow.)

I've got another recipe at home that uses powdered milk, so it's got some extra calcium and protein in it. Do you want that one, too?

Sure! I'd love it!

'K! I'll post it when I get home from work.

chefann said:
'K! I'll post it when I get home from work.

Thank you!!!

I've got a link on my 'puter at home for a page with all sorts of homemade treats and food. I'll add that, too. You could maybe put together a sheet with several recipes for people who order more than $50.

And if you're printing postcards with the recipes, I'd definitely go the VisaPrint route. :)

1c Uncooked Oatmeal
1T Bouillon Granules
¾c Powdered milk
1 egg beaten
1/3 c Margerine
1½c Hot Water
¾c cornmeal
3c whole wheat flour

In a large bowl put hot water over oatmeal, margarine, and bouillon granules: let stand 5 minutes. Stir in powdered milk, cornmeal and egg. Add flour, ½ cup at a time, mixing well each time.
Knead 3 to 4 min. adding more flour if necessary to make very stiff dough. Roll out to ½ inch thick. Cut into shapes put in 325º oven for 50 min. Allow to cool and dry out until hard.

Couple of filesI save just about anything and everything that comes my way, especially from this site.

Here are a couple of files with pet friendly recipes. HTH...SIID!

Attachments

• Dog treats from Three Dog Bakery[1].doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Pampered Pooch Treats.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 262
Does anyone have any cat recipes?

So many cats, so few recipes.

I love cats.

They taste like chicken.

Sorry. You knew someone was going to say it. Might as well be me. :D

chefann said:
So many cats, so few recipes.

I love cats.

They taste like chicken.

Sorry. You knew someone was going to say it. Might as well be me. :D

Ohhhhh no no no no no no no nooooooooooooo!!!!!

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attachments

• Suki 005 (Medium).jpg
    Suki 005 (Medium).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Suki 006 (Medium).jpg
    Suki 006 (Medium).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 260
Here are a couple more and a few websites with others.

Peanut Butter Rounds Dog Treats
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup oats
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
2. Form mixture into 1 1/2-inch sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
3. Bake at 325*F (160*C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Found at:
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/category/pet-recipes.html

Calico Kitty Ribbons
"These cute little ribbons are wonderful for any feline, with their nutritional abundance of fiber and wholesome whole grains and vitamins. The recipe can also be made to suit a dog’s taste as well. For a dog, shape the dough into cookies or biscuits rather than ribbons, and leave the cooked treats in the oven while it cools to make the treats hard and crunchy."
Ingredients:
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons wheat germ
1/4 cup bran flakes
1/4 cup soy flour
1 tablespoon unsulphered molasses
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon bone meal
1/3 cup milk or water
Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, one at a time. Use an electric mixer on a high speed, to beat the ingredients together as you add them. Once everything is in the bowl, be sure to mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are completely incorporated and consistent.
2. The mixture will begin to form a dough. Knead it with your hands, working to mix any ingredients that aren't completely blended in. The dough should be soft. If it is too sticky, flour your hands, or add a bit of extra flour to the dough.
3. Transfer the dough out to a floured work surface. Flour a rolling pin, and use it to roll the dough out into a very thin sheet, no more than 1/4" thick; thinner if you can do this without tearing the dough.
4. Prepare a cookie sheet by lightly misting with non-stick cooking spray. Then use a sharp, non-serrated knife to carefully cut the dough into thin strips about 1/2" inch wide. Slice them to be no more than about 7 or 8 inches long. Or make them shorter if you prefer.
5. Carefully lay the ribbons onto the prepared cooking sheet, arranging them so that they lay flat, do not touch, and are not twisted or tangled in any way. Continue with the remaining dough until you cannot cut any more ribbons.
6. Place the ribbons into the preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the ribbons are lightly toasted. Watch them carefully, as this thin, narrow shape has a tendency to suddenly cook and then burn. When the ribbons are done cooking, remove them from the heat and allow them to cool considerably, or completely, before serving to your pet.

Found at: http://www.free-pet-treats-recipes.com/cat-treat-recipes.html

Other recipes found at:
http://www.easy-kids-recipes.com/pet-treat-recipes.html

Hope that helps.:p

Mary

<giggle>
OVEN.jpg

microwave.jpg

DCP_0273.jpg

Of course, now everyone can see the wide variety of cr@p in my pantry. :)

Thanks Mary!

chefann said:
<giggle>
OVEN.jpg

microwave.jpg

DCP_0273.jpg

Of course, now everyone can see the wide variety of cr@p in my pantry. :)

Bahahahaha!!! And hey - why is there a roll of toilet paper next to your microwave? ;)

Because of the bird, of course! We have a roll of TP in every room in the house. (She goes about every 20 minutes.)
That's also the old house - the oven is now in our garage for DH to powdercoat car parts. But we're still using that 30 year-old microwave!

chefann said:
Because of the bird, of course! We have a roll of TP in every room in the house. (She goes about every 20 minutes.)
That's also the old house - the oven is now in our garage for DH to powdercoat car parts. But we're still using that 30 year-old microwave!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey, can you use the pet treat dough in the cookie press? I bet it is too stiff but thought I would throw that idea out there.

The recipe I use would be way too stiff, but a softer one would probably work. Good idea!

<h2>1. Can you provide more postcards for our fundraiser mailing?</h2><p>Yes, I can provide more postcards for your fundraiser mailing. Please let me know how many you need and when you need them by so I can make sure to have them ready for you.</p><h2>2. When do you need the mailing to be sent out?</h2><p>We would like to send out the mailing within the next week. Please let me know if you have a specific date in mind so I can make sure to have everything prepared in time.</p><h2>3. Can you put me in touch with someone who can handle the Pampered Chef materials?</h2><p>Yes, I can put you in touch with Kathy, a volunteer who is familiar with our Pampered Chef materials. She will be able to assist with putting together the mailing and answering any questions you may have.</p><h2>4. Can you provide me with Kathy's contact information?</h2><p>Yes, Kathy's home number is xxx xxx-xxxx and her cell number is xxx xxx-xxxx. Please feel free to reach out to her for any Pampered Chef related inquiries.</p><h2>5. Do you have any extra postcards that you can provide to us?</h2><p>I have already provided 400 postcards for your fundraiser mailing. If you need more, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.</p>

1. Can you provide more postcards for our fundraiser mailing?

Yes, I can provide more postcards for your fundraiser mailing. Please let me know how many you need and when you need them by so I can make sure to have them ready for you.

2. When do you need the mailing to be sent out?

We would like to send out the mailing within the next week. Please let me know if you have a specific date in mind so I can make sure to have everything prepared in time.

3. Can you put me in touch with someone who can handle the Pampered Chef materials?

Yes, I can put you in touch with Kathy, a volunteer who is familiar with our Pampered Chef materials. She will be able to assist with putting together the mailing and answering any questions you may have.

4. Can you provide me with Kathy's contact information?

Yes, Kathy's home number is xxx xxx-xxxx and her cell number is xxx xxx-xxxx. Please feel free to reach out to her for any Pampered Chef related inquiries.

5. Do you have any extra postcards that you can provide to us?

I have already provided 400 postcards for your fundraiser mailing. If you need more, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies