• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: White T-Shirt W/Logo - Size M

In summary, the white t-shirt with logo is made of 100% cotton and is available in size M. It is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Currently, the t-shirt only comes in white with the Pampered Chef logo and customization options are not available at this time.
stacywhitlow
I have a white t-shirt with logo & tagline I just bought at conference. The problem is...I got the Spanish version. I didn't even realize it until after I washed it. It is a white v-neck with black logo on chest & black tagline on sleeve. It has never been worn so it is in excellent condition.

I am asking $25 which includes shipping. I do accept paypal. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

1. What material is the white t-shirt made of?

The white t-shirt with logo is made of 100% cotton, providing a comfortable and breathable fit.

2. What sizes are available for the t-shirt?

The t-shirt is available in size M, which is a medium size that typically fits chest measurements of 38-40 inches.

3. Is the t-shirt machine washable?

Yes, the t-shirt can be easily washed in a washing machine with like colors and tumble dried on low heat.

4. Does the t-shirt come in other colors?

Currently, the t-shirt is only available in white with the Pampered Chef logo, but we may offer more color options in the future.

5. Can I customize the logo on the t-shirt?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the logo on the t-shirt at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • elizabethby