• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Patriotic Apron and Cool 'n Serve Tote for $25 - Free Shipping!

In summary, the $25 Patriotic Apron and Cool 'n Serve Tote set includes one apron and one tote. The apron is made of high-quality cotton in a festive red, white, and blue design and the tote is perfect for keeping food and drinks cool during outdoor gatherings. The price also includes free shipping and the apron is one-size-fits-all with adjustable straps. The set is not available for separate purchase and the apron is machine washable while the tote should be hand washed and air dried.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Cool 'n Serve Tote $25 includes shipping
Patriotic Apron $15 includes shipping

These are new and in the package. Never opened. I will ship priority

Want both? $35.

Paypal only.

Last edited:
Bumping up. I can send it out tomorrow priority.

I just PM'd you.

Did you ever sell these? If not, I am definitely interested!

What is included in the Patriotic Apron and Cool 'n Serve Tote set for $25?

The set includes one patriotic apron and one Cool 'n Serve tote. The apron features a festive red, white, and blue design and is made of high-quality cotton. The Cool 'n Serve tote is perfect for keeping food and drinks cool during outdoor gatherings and features a patriotic design as well.

Is the $25 price for the set of apron and tote inclusive of shipping fees?

Yes, the $25 price includes free shipping for the Patriotic Apron and Cool 'n Serve Tote set. There are no additional fees or charges.

What size is the patriotic apron?

The patriotic apron is a one-size-fits-all design, with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. It should comfortably fit most adults.

Can I purchase the apron and tote separately?

No, the Patriotic Apron and Cool 'n Serve Tote are only available as a set for $25. They are designed to complement each other and make a great addition to any summer gathering.

Is this set dishwasher safe?

The apron is machine washable, but the Cool 'n Serve tote is not recommended for dishwashers. It is best to hand wash the tote with a mild soap and warm water. Allow it to air dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • pcthisandthat