• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for promotional items? Check out my FS:logo gear, totes, and more!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo gear and totes, including aprons, kitchen towels, tote bags, and more. Customers have the option to customize the logo on the gear and totes. The materials used for the gear and totes are of high-quality for durability. Bulk discounts are available for businesses or organizations. Additionally, eco-friendly options are also offered, such as reusable tote bags made from recycled materials.
hcjeep
I have a few items that I just need to get out of my office as I do not think I will use them and others can use them to promote their business. All items are not including shipping I accept checks and will mail out your item as soon as I get your check.
1. I have the National Conference Tote from this year 2011 only carried at conference and looks new: $25

2. NEW "More" Purple and Green Key Chain from Conference $5

3. NEW Wahoo Recruiting grouping includes three gifts great for someone to give to their recruits when they sign someone orange wrist band key chain, laser light key chain, and empty mint container. All items say "Wahoo Recruiting Club Member" on them $3.50

4. NEW Black suede hobo bag/purse OGIO $20

5. Father's Day Apron $10

Please contact message me if you are interested with your zip code and I will try and figure out shipping cost to you.

id love the conference tote but cant afford $25 for it :( let me know if you come down on the price

Do you have a picture of the Conference Tote?

hailey84 please check the market place pictures when I sign in it is just at the very bottom of the page there are new pictures. There is one someone else posted. I think the persons name was Frozenchef. Let me know if you are interested.

1. What types of logo gear and totes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of logo gear and totes for our customers to choose from. This includes aprons, kitchen towels, tote bags, and more.

2. Can I customize the logo on the gear and totes?

Yes, you can! We offer the option to add your own logo or design to our gear and totes for a personalized touch.

3. Are the gear and totes made of high-quality materials?

Absolutely. We take pride in using only the best materials for our gear and totes to ensure durability and longevity.

4. Can I purchase the gear and totes in bulk for my business?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for businesses or organizations looking to purchase our logo gear and totes in larger quantities. Please contact our sales team for more information.

5. Do you offer any eco-friendly options for your gear and totes?

Yes, we understand the importance of sustainability and offer eco-friendly options for some of our gear and totes, such as reusable tote bags made from recycled materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chezshelly