• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 16 Burgandy Lap Boards for $20 + Shipping?

In summary, the Burgandy Lap Board is a 9-inch by 12-inch lap board made of durable plastic that is dishwasher safe. It is designed to be used with dry erase markers and comes with a marker and clip for holding papers in place. Additional accessories can be purchased separately. The board is suitable for kids and can be used for activities such as drawing and writing, but adult supervision is recommended to prevent damage.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
I have 16 lap boards (the burgandy ones from Merrill) that are in excellent condition. I am asking $20 for all of them plus actual cost of shipping. If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!
Karyn

Hi how much will shipping to 11220 be?

I'll take them, how do you want payment? I can pick them up from you. I live in Hampton. Please let me know. Thank you.

Sorry guys, I already bought them :(

1. What are the dimensions of the Burgandy Lap Board?

The Burgandy Lap Board measures 9 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for on-the-go meal planning or recipe writing.

2. Is the Burgandy Lap Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Burgandy Lap Board is made of durable plastic that is safe for the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the board.

3. Can I use dry erase markers on the Burgandy Lap Board?

Yes, the Burgandy Lap Board is designed to be used with dry erase markers, making it perfect for writing down recipes or making grocery lists that can easily be wiped off and reused.

4. Does the Burgandy Lap Board come with any accessories?

The Burgandy Lap Board comes with a dry erase marker and a clip to hold papers or recipes in place while writing. However, additional accessories such as erasers or extra markers can be purchased separately.

5. Is the Burgandy Lap Board suitable for kids?

Yes, the Burgandy Lap Board is a great activity for kids to use while in the kitchen. It can be used for drawing, practicing writing, or even playing games. Just make sure to supervise young children while using the board to prevent any accidental damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamperedchefcaryn
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pctharper