• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Extra Tax Refund Credit: $30-60!

In summary, the "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer is a promotion for customers who purchase $75 or more in Pampered Chef products during the designated time frame, typically during tax season. Customers who qualify will receive an additional $30-60 in tax refund credit on their purchase. This offer is available for both online and in-person purchases and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To qualify, simply make a purchase of $75 or more during the designated time frame.
dianevill
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Thought that would get your attention ;). As you all know from my recent Victoria's Secret thread, I like saving money, so I thought I'd share a tax tip I got from someone (same group of moms that gave me the Victoria's Secret codes tip, but different mom). It's called the "federal excise tax refund credit" for 2006 tax returns. Check out the following:

www.snopes.com/business/taxes/excise.asp

It might not be much, but, hey, I'll take an extra $30-60!!:D

Diane

GREAT! Thanks!! I'll anything they want to give! :D

Terrific - I'll make sure to remind my accountant when I file!!

Awesome! Hey, I can always use an extra $60:)

Wow~I just printed it out. Thank so much!!!

Thanks for that tip Diane!!

If you go through AT&T and access your bill online, there's a link in your account regarding this tax and it gives you access to all your phone bills back to March 2003. Very cool

What is the "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer?

The "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer is a promotion for customers who purchase $75 or more in Pampered Chef products during the designated time frame. Customers who qualify will receive an additional $30-60 in tax refund credit on their purchase.

When does the offer take place?

The "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer is typically available during tax season, which falls between January and April. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How do I qualify for the offer?

To qualify for the "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer, you must make a purchase of $75 or more in Pampered Chef products during the designated time frame. The credit will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.

Is the offer available for online purchases?

Yes, the "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer is available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply make a purchase of $75 or more during the designated time frame to qualify for the additional tax refund credit.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Get Extra Tax Refund Credit" offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant's discount on your purchase, as long as the total amount is $75 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Happy Mom