• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Spin and Store Drying Rack

In summary, Debbie mentioned that she is looking for a baby food organizer and she is trying to stay on budget.
jrstephens
I purchased this bottle drying rack b/c I could not stand the one I had with Luke, but I did not think about that since I have a dishwasher:D this time I do not need a drying rack. It is a great one and is a top seller!

I am asking $7.00 (that's half price) plus actual shipping to you.

Here is the link to BabiesRus for you to view it. I have put it together and stored bottles on it a few times and that is it.

The First Years Spin and Store Drying Rack - Learning Curve - Babies "R" Us

PM or Email me if your interested.

I would love...a baby food organizer. I haven't found one yet on craigslist. I went to the container store and purchased some nice baskets for my spices and a utensil rack. Really nice, I have been keeping an eye out for some elfa storage for my pantry and kitchen cabinets.
I'm trying to stay on budget. I hate budgets! :p

Debbie :D

Sorry I don't have one of those. We haven't gotten that far yet this time, ha!

As much of a little piglet that he is, I think he would love it though!!! We cannot fill him up nor find a formula that totally agrees with him We have finally gotten the pooping better but now this one is making him fussy ALL THE TIME and totally off schedule, UH!

DebbieSAChef said:
a baby food organizer. I haven't found one yet on craigslist. I went to the container store and purchased some nice baskets for my spices and a utensil rack. Really nice, I have been keeping an eye out for some elfa storage for my pantry and kitchen cabinets.
I'm trying to stay on budget. I hate budgets! :p

Debbie :D

Man, I used to have one of those. My dd will be 4 in a month so it's been long gone. SOrry!

BUMPING for Jennifer :)

1. What is the size and dimensions of the Spin and Store Drying Rack?

The Spin and Store Drying Rack measures 16.5 inches in diameter and 10.5 inches in height.

2. How many dishes can the Spin and Store Drying Rack hold?

The Spin and Store Drying Rack can hold up to 16 plates or bowls, and has additional slots for cups and utensils.

3. Is the Spin and Store Drying Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spin and Store Drying Rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Spin and Store Drying Rack be used for other items besides dishes?

Yes, the Spin and Store Drying Rack can also be used to dry fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

5. Does the Spin and Store Drying Rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the Spin and Store Drying Rack comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melodyprine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ButterflyVioletta