• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March 2013 Flyers: Host/Guest & 2-Month on One Page

In summary, the March 2013 flyer features the Quick Cooker, Power Chef System, Rockcrok Everyday Pan, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Deluxe Air Fryer. Hosting a Pampered Chef party in March 2013 offers double rewards, bonus rewards, and exclusive host-only products. The "2-Month on One Page" flyer, which includes both March and April featured products, can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or obtained from a consultant. Host and guest rewards can be combined for even more savings and benefits. The March 2013 flyer and its offers expire on March 31st, 2013, so parties must be held before this date to take advantage of the rewards and benefits.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers I have so far updated with March 2013:

**Added 1/8/13: 2-month and Host/Guest on one page**

Attachments

• JanFebMar13_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 661
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar13_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 603
  • FebMar13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 658
  • Mar2013_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    702.6 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
You're wonderful, Kam! Thank you!

Love this!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kam, You are AWESOME!!! Thank you for making AND sharing these!

Kam, it's been awhile since I've said it. . .THANK YOU!

Kam
You are a great example of GENEROSITY! I have limited computer skills and so love having your fliers! THANKS!!!!!

i use these every month! thanks so much for all your work!

Your kind words are MUCH appreciated. It is nice to know these flyers are used!

Your flyers (and you) are appreciated more that you could ever realize, Kam! I have no clue how I would even handle bookings and host coaching without your 3-month flyers, and most importantly, your monthly Host/Guest Fillable flyers!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Thank you so much!!

are these uploadable to Facebook? I might just be my computer :S THANK YOU so much for sharing these!

Are there mini flyers with March/April/May yet?

What are the featured products for the March 2013 flyer?

The featured products for the March 2013 flyer are the Quick Cooker, the Power Chef System, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in March 2013?

Hosts in March 2013 can earn double rewards, meaning they can receive free products and discounts on their purchases. They also have the opportunity to earn bonus rewards and exclusive host-only products.

What is the "2-Month on One Page" flyer and how can I get it?

The "2-Month on One Page" flyer is a condensed version of the March 2013 flyer that includes the featured products for both March and April. It is available for download on the Pampered Chef website or can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the host and guest rewards for a March 2013 party?

Yes, hosts can use their host rewards and guests can use their guest rewards towards the same order. This allows for even more savings and benefits for both the host and guests.

What is the expiration date for the March 2013 flyer and its offers?

The March 2013 flyer and its offers expire on March 31st, 2013. Hosts must hold their parties before this date to take advantage of the double rewards and other benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies