• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated April Host/Guest Flyers

In summary, Kathleen has been working hard to update her flyers for April. She has finished the April host/guest letter and is looking for the host/guest refillable. She also has to switch her schedule to accommodate training.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with April!

**2/18/13 Update: Added April host/guest on one page!**

Attachments

• FebMarApr13_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 569
  • MiniCattyInsertMarApr13_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 552
  • MarApr13_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 617
  • April13_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 617
Last edited:
you rock! thank you!

Kathleen - you are the BEST!! Thanks for all your effort, and your willingness to share!

Thank you! These are awesome!

Has the April Host/Guest Fillable been posted anywhere yet?

Kathleen - I really would like to know how those are created. Could you explain? What software are you using? Please help. Thanks in advance.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES, KAM! Also looking for the Host/Guest April refillable. Ready to fill up some April packets with these! :)

I will do the April host/guest on one page either today or tomorrow.

My schedule has been crazy this week. It was all I could do to finish the other ones on Monday!

I have been conducting training all week and have had to swith my schedule to accommodate 2nd and 3rd shifts! UGH!

So, I will try to get to it today, but most likely tomorrow. Sorry!

Thank you, Kathleen...you are so amazing!

Thank you!

I have the April Host Letter done but when I try to upload it - it says it's too big.. anyone know how to get around that?

I've emailed Greg.

dannyzmom said:
I have the April Host Letter done but when I try to upload it - it says it's too big.. anyone know how to get around that?
What file type is it?I've increased the limit on DOC DOCX and PDF

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long, but I finally finished the April host/guest on one page and added it to the original post!

Here's the Apr 13 Host Letter - Greg, thanks for increasing the ize

Attachments

• April 2013 Host Letter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 615
Kam - please don't ever apologize for not getting a flyer posted quickly. We are ALL so grateful that you make them...whatever day of the month they're posted - you do it out of the goodness of your heart. We appreciate you so much!

1. What is the purpose of the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers?

The Updated April Host/Guest Flyers are promotional materials designed to help hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties get the most out of their experience. They showcase the latest products and deals available and provide helpful tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How can I obtain the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers?

If you are a current host or guest of a Pampered Chef party, you can request the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers from your consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a physical or digital copy of the flyers. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website under the "Promotions" section.

3. Can I customize the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers?

While the content of the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers cannot be changed, you can add your personal information, such as your name and contact details, to the flyers. This will make them more personalized and effective in promoting your party.

4. How should I use the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers to promote my party?

The Updated April Host/Guest Flyers can be shared in various ways, such as through email, social media, or by handing out physical copies. You can also use them to create a Facebook event for your party and post the flyers in the event page to generate interest and RSVPs.

5. Are there any special offers or deals included in the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers?

Yes, the Updated April Host/Guest Flyers feature exclusive deals and offers that are only available for hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties. Make sure to check them out to take advantage of these limited-time promotions!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam