1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Flyers with February

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Here are the flyers updated with February!

Attached Files:

Dec 6, 2016
    chefliz, Admin Greg and Bev Atkinson like this.
  2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks so much Kam! I would be LOST without your flyers!

Dec 10, 2016
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Thank you! Thank you!

Dec 12, 2016
  4. Is there a way that one can input their own info into the selected box: Name, Telephone Number, Email and Pampered Chef personal site. I am new to this site, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Dec 14, 2016
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

The PDF is set up to allow you to put your contact information in place. Just go to the box, you can highlight it all and then type in your stuff. Clear as mud?

Dec 16, 2016
  6. Thank you for your reply. I had all contact information in place. However, when I selected print it came out in regular PDF format as displayed. I attempted to save in order to print, but was unable to.

Dec 16, 2016
  7. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Try saving the pdf file to your desktop first. Then open it from your desktop, fill in your info and try printing. Are you using Acrobat Reader or some other pdf reader?

Dec 17, 2016
  8. Thank you for that piece of info I will certainly give it a try!

Dec 20, 2016
  9. I am unable to put my info in the box. I have saved it as a pdf to my desk top, tried Highlighting the box and still now able to. am I supposed to have a pdf program other than adobe reader?

Dec 31, 2016
Have something to add?