• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover December Specials: Browse My Flyers Now!

I have to use the files. Unfortunately, just scanning them doesn't help - the quality isn't anywhere what I need. Plus it's hard to manipulate the scanned ones. Sorry!
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with the December specials. As I get more done, I will post them here.

(Sorry so late - working extra hours nights and weekends for my job and feeling a little under the weather. In fact, I didn't even think about looking for the December specials until yesterday!!)

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertNovDec13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 831
  • OctNovDec13_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 904
Last edited:
Thank you so much, Kathleen. Hope you feel better soon!

Ditto! Thanks so much for all you do Kathleen!

Many thanks for all you do.....Please know you are appreciated!!

Please don't apologize for helping US out!!! We should apologize to you for making you think about doing the flyers when you're so busy and not feeling well. Thanks for all your flyers and effort - all the time!

Hi Kathleen, Again thank you for your time in making these. I greatly appreciate them. I did notice on the OctNovDec_Fillable that the December Guest Specials says, "As a November Guest...."

cookingwithlove said:
Hi Kathleen, Again thank you for your time in making these. I greatly appreciate them. I did notice on the OctNovDec_Fillable that the December Guest Specials says, "As a November Guest...."
That's what I get for rushing through it! Thanks so much for catching that and letting me know! :)A new one has been posted with it fixed!

Thanks so much for being generous enough to share!

These are Great! Have you ever thought about posting a tutorial? I'd love to learn how to do these myself!
Thanks for your great work!:balloon:

Thanks everyone for the comments!
JamieMakin said:
These are Great! Have you ever thought about posting a tutorial? I'd love to learn how to do these myself!
Thanks for your great work!:balloon:
There is no way I could post a tutorial. Each month is different regarding what I need to change/crop from the supplied pdfs. I think it would take much longer trying to explain all the steps than just doing it. Sorry!

Looking for December OOF as well as Dec/Jan/Feb flyers and OOFs.

VeronicaW said:
Looking for December OOF as well as Dec/Jan/Feb flyers and OOFs.
Jan & Feb specials aren't even posted on CC yet! Maybe they'll post January on Friday, Nov 1?

Thanks, I thought since we received the specials in the mail, CN - that they would ready.

VeronicaW said:
Thanks, I thought since we received the specials in the mail, CN - that they would ready.
I have to use the files. Unfortunately, just scanning them doesn't help - the quality isn't anywhere what I need. Plus it's hard to manipulate the scanned ones. Sorry!

kam said:
Thanks everyone for the comments!

There is no way I could post a tutorial. Each month is different regarding what I need to change/crop from the supplied pdfs. I think it would take much longer trying to explain all the steps than just doing it. Sorry!

No worries! I played around with ones already set up and edited a bit and it worked. Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Kam - do you have a fill-able flyer for Nov, Dec, Jan? If so, can you email it to me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Looking forward to more of your flyers, Kam. I sssssssssooooooooooo appreciate what you do!!

Hi just wanted to thank you for your flyers. I know we all appreciate them!! Have you done anything yet for Dec/Jan? or can you do the $10/$20 items or less for Fall/Winter 2013? I use these a lot at fairs and festivals to get the word out.

Thanks for all you do!!! :chef:

Does anybody have a Word document with recent guest specials?I am trying to make a flyer and cannot extract the image.

Does anybody have a Word document with recent guest specials?

I am trying to make a flyer and cannot extract the image.

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyers With December" promotion?

The "Flyers With December" promotion is designed to help you save money and time during the busy holiday season. It features special discounts and deals on popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

2. How can I access the "Flyers With December" flyers?

You can access the "Flyers With December" flyers through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Shop" tab and then select "Flyers With December" from the drop-down menu. You can also receive the flyers via email if you are subscribed to our newsletter.

3. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "Flyers With December" promotion?

The "Flyers With December" promotion is available for all customers and there are no exclusions or limitations. However, please note that the promotion is only valid for the month of December and some products may have limited quantities available.

4. Can I combine the "Flyers With December" promotion with other discounts or specials?

Unfortunately, the "Flyers With December" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. However, you can still take advantage of any existing host or guest specials in addition to the "Flyers With December" promotion.

5. How long will the "Flyers With December" promotion be available?

The "Flyers With December" promotion will only be available during the month of December. Some products may sell out quickly, so we recommend taking advantage of the promotion early in the month to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
foodygirl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies