• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile and efficient tool for peeling, coring, and slicing apples (and other fruits) in one swift motion. It is easy to use, clean, and is made with high-quality materials for durability. It can save time and effort in the kitchen, making meal prep more efficient.
TriciaAnn
Has anyone ever seen a flyer for the APSC? :confused:

apple recipesHey, I don't have a flyer, but I do have this collection of apple recipes and most of them call for the A/P/C/S. I know you can make curly potato fries with it too...there must be some kind of cool little guide someone has already made up somewhere! I would be interested in it too.

Trish

Attachments

• Apple Recipes.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 544
No, I have never seen a flyer for the APSC. Can you provide more information about what the APSC is and what the flyer is for?

1. How does the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer work?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is very easy to use. Simply place an apple on the prongs and turn the handle to peel, core, and slice the apple in one swift motion.

2. Can the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer be used for other fruits?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer can also be used for other fruits such as pears or potatoes. It is a versatile tool that can save you time in the kitchen.

3. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a brush.

4. What are the benefits of using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer allows you to quickly and easily prepare apples for pies, snacks, or salads. It also helps to save time and effort in the kitchen, making meal prep more efficient.

5. How durable is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care, it can be a long-lasting addition to your kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Amanda c