• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Can You Earn from Your First Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, the key to success in hosting a Pampered Chef show with a family member is to plan and prepare beforehand, communicate effectively, and offer incentives for guests. It's important to involve guests in the demonstration process and make the show interactive and engaging. Don't be afraid to ask for help and remember to have fun and be yourself.
Jenelle
So I just got done with my first show, which was hosted by my sister. She had 6 people there. By the end of the party her show is up to $436.00. She still has two or three orders that she needs to get. To top it off, I got two bookings, and possibly a third on the way! I never expected my first show to turn out this well! Makes me love Pampered Chef even more!

That is wonderful!!! How awesome for you!!

Way to go! Congratulations! You're well on your way to a great business!

Jenelle said:
So I just got done with my first show, which was hosted by my sister. She had 6 people there. By the end of the party her show is up to $436.00. She still has two or three orders that she needs to get. To top it off, I got two bookings, and possibly a third on the way! I never expected my first show to turn out this well! Makes me love Pampered Chef even more!
Thats AWESOME Jenelle! Good for you! Keep up the good work! ;)

Isn't it so exciting? I'm still excited and though I've been doing this for 6.5 years, it's really just over my 5th month this time around and I'm loving it more than ever.

That is wonderful!!!! I am glad that it worked out for you!!!

Jenelle, great for you. Did you re-book your host for a spring show? She will get to see the new spring line AND get double host benefits. I find when I book my host again for 6 months out, I know what my calendar will look like that month too.

Good job! You're off to a great start.

1. How can I replicate the success of your first show with my own sister?

The key to success in any Pampered Chef show is to plan and prepare beforehand. Make a list of potential guests and reach out to them personally, whether through a phone call, email, or social media. Offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or RSVP early. Also, make sure to have a well-stocked and organized kitchen to showcase the products. Lastly, have fun and be enthusiastic about the products - it will be contagious!

2. How did you handle the logistics of hosting a successful show with your sister?

Communication is key when it comes to hosting a successful show with a family member. We made sure to discuss our roles and responsibilities beforehand, such as who would be responsible for sending out invites and who would lead the demonstrations. We also planned a backup plan in case one of us couldn't make it. It's important to be flexible and work together to ensure a seamless show.

3. Did you offer any special deals or promotions during the show?

Yes, we offered a special discount for guests who booked a show during our event. We also had a raffle for a free product for anyone who placed an order that night. These incentives helped to increase sales and bookings, as well as create excitement among our guests.

4. How did you make sure your guests were engaged and interested in the products?

We made sure to involve our guests in the demonstration process by asking for volunteers to help with certain tasks or try out products. We also encouraged questions and provided information on how the products can benefit their cooking and meal preparation. Additionally, we had a variety of products for guests to try and experience, making the show interactive and engaging.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is nervous about hosting their first Pampered Chef show?

Don't be afraid to ask for help and support from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with tips and advice, as well as assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Remember to have fun and be yourself - your guests will appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for the products. And most importantly, don't stress too much - your first show may not be perfect, but it's all about learning and improving for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ellietheresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ellietheresa
Replies