• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do to make my first fundraiser a success? Seeking advice!

In summary, the author is nervous about hosting a fundraiser at their new office. They have put together information for everyone involved, and are looking for input. They are also looking for suggestions on other items to include or how to estimate food quantities.
salthechef
So I want to explain the whole situation so I can get the best input possible. Here's what's going on:
My employer is hosting a fundraiser at our new office to create some foot traffic in the new store and also to help build my business and contacts. My boss is very well known in the community, as well as the administrator of the organization we are doing the fundraiser for. I have already entered 265 emails into my PWS and sent invitations to all of them for the open house we are doing next Saturday, the 13th. They also have a huge stack of last season's catalogs I left for them to share with everyone.

I have put together information sheets for everyone who is helping hand out information, and gone over it all with the administrator and my boss. I will have every product I can get my hands on at the open house because it at the very least the 2 most involved people in this party are "PC virgins." We will have some of the budget friendly meals to sample, as well as some bread and the dipping oil seasonings. We can have one of the videos playing during the open house as we have a big tv in the office. My wife and her mom will also be there to help out since they are also great PC experts. :)

Does anyone have any suggestions on other stuff we should have or what we should do? Any ideas on how to guess how much food to make? I'm watching my e-vite list, but I'm not sure a lot will RSVP. Also, a lot of invites went to businesses, so we could have multiple from one invite.

We want this to go very well for the sake of both businesses, so I'm getting nervous about having everything turn out well. I appreciate any input from anyone! Thanks in advance!

Just one word of warning on the PWS invites, you may want to follow up with a phone call. Some email providers block the emails and they don't even go to spam folders! I have heard that from several on here.Good luck! Hope it does great! Do you have the "All the Best" cookbook? There is a great sandwich ring in there that you need to make the bread ahead of time (it has to cool an hour after baking) but it is great! We have it for dinner tonight. You use two Pillsbury refrigerated french loaves joined together then baked! It was so good with sliced roast beef, ham, turkey, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce.

Mmm, thanks I forgot about that one! And thanks for the heads up on the emails, that is very good to know!

Bumping...

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for your open house fundraiser. I would suggest bringing some of your top-selling products to showcase at the event, as well as offering special discounts or promotions for attendees. It might also be helpful to have some recipe cards or meal ideas on hand to inspire potential customers. As for estimating the amount of food to prepare, you could try reaching out to those who RSVP'd and ask them to confirm if they will be attending. Additionally, having a few extra dishes on hand is always a good idea in case of unexpected guests. I'm sure with your preparation and enthusiasm, the event will be a success for both your business and the organization you are supporting. Best of luck!

1) How do I get started with my first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started with your first fundraiser, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a fundraising event. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

2) Can I customize my fundraiser with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser by choosing from a variety of Pampered Chef products to feature in your event. Our consultants can also help you create a custom order form with specific products and prices for your fundraiser.

3) How much profit can I expect to make from my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The profit from your fundraiser will depend on the total sales from your event. On average, our fundraisers earn 15-20% profit, with the potential to earn up to 25% based on your sales.

4) How long does it take to receive the products from my fundraiser?

The products from your fundraiser will be shipped directly to you within 7-10 business days after the event ends. If there are any delays, your consultant will keep you updated.

5) Is there a minimum sales requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There is no minimum sales requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We want to make sure that your event is a success, so we will work with you to set a realistic goal that aligns with your fundraising needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
salthechef
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies