1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show First Bridal Shower

1. EgresiPC

EgresiPC Novice Member Gold Member

I'm doing my first bridal shower in two weeks. The bride is my best friend since 1st grade and she is marrying my husband's cousin...they met at our wedding 2 years ago. So I know almost everyone that is going to be there and I've never done a shower before.

I was wondering what tips and suggestions everyone has.

Is there a recipe that works particularly well for bridal showers? Is there anything different that I should be keeping in mind for this show that I wouldn't necessarily need to think of at a regular cooking show?

Also, I'm a little confused about guest orders vs gift orders. I've read a lot of different things relating to this on here and I'm not sure what I should do.

Any and all advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Jun 7, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

If you go to files, type in bridal shower, or wedding, or shower, you'll find a whole bunch threads with info and ideas

3. sih

sih Novice Member Silver Member

Good luck on your first bridal shower! I just had my very first one today. I made the Strawberry Spinach Salad and it was a huge success!!! Everyone loved it!!

Jun 7, 2009
  4. EgresiPC

EgresiPC Novice Member Gold Member

It was a HUGE success. My very first 1,000+ show!!!!! I had so much fun and everyone else seemed to as well. I sold 6 Deep Covered Bakers thanks to the link of the call with Michael Reeves!!! Definitely doing DCB recipes at all my shows from now on.

Jun 21, 2009
  5. Langrco

Langrco Member Gold Member

That's awesome, tell us what you did.

Jul 3, 2009
Have something to add?