• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips and Ideas for Hosting Your First Bridal Shower

In summary, a "First Bridal Shower" is the first celebration for a bride-to-be in honor of her upcoming wedding. It is typically hosted by close family members or friends, and gifts can range from traditional household items to more personal gifts. The number of guests invited can vary, and popular activities include bridal bingo and DIY stations for personalized gifts.
EgresiPC
Gold Member
I'm doing my first bridal shower in two weeks. The bride is my best friend since 1st grade and she is marrying my husband's cousin...they met at our wedding 2 years ago. So I know almost everyone that is going to be there and I've never done a shower before.

I was wondering what tips and suggestions everyone has.

Is there a recipe that works particularly well for bridal showers? Is there anything different that I should be keeping in mind for this show that I wouldn't necessarily need to think of at a regular cooking show?

Also, I'm a little confused about guest orders vs gift orders. I've read a lot of different things relating to this on here and I'm not sure what I should do.

Any and all advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

If you go to files, type in bridal shower, or wedding, or shower, you'll find a whole bunch threads with info and ideas

Good luck on your first bridal shower! I just had my very first one today. I made the Strawberry Spinach Salad and it was a huge success!!! Everyone loved it!!

It was a HUGE success. My very first 1,000+ show!!!!! I had so much fun and everyone else seemed to as well. I sold 6 Deep Covered Bakers thanks to the link of the call with Michael Reeves!!! Definitely doing DCB recipes at all my shows from now on.

That's awesome, tell us what you did.

What is a "First Bridal Shower"?

A "First Bridal Shower" is typically the first bridal shower that a bride-to-be will have in celebration of her upcoming wedding. It is usually hosted by close family members or friends and is a special gathering to shower the bride with gifts and well wishes.

Who typically hosts a "First Bridal Shower"?

A "First Bridal Shower" is typically hosted by close family members or friends of the bride, such as her mother, maid of honor, or bridesmaids. It can also be co-hosted by multiple people.

What types of gifts are appropriate for a "First Bridal Shower"?

Gifts for a "First Bridal Shower" can range from traditional household items, such as kitchen gadgets and linens, to more personal gifts like lingerie or honeymoon-related items. It is also common for guests to give the bride gifts from her registry.

How many guests should be invited to a "First Bridal Shower"?

The number of guests invited to a "First Bridal Shower" can vary depending on the preferences of the host and the size of the venue. Typically, it is a more intimate gathering with close family and friends, but it can also include a larger group if desired.

What are some fun activities or games to include in a "First Bridal Shower"?

Some popular activities or games for a "First Bridal Shower" include bridal bingo, the newlywed game, and a wedding-themed scavenger hunt. It can also be fun to have a photo booth or DIY station for guests to make personalized gifts for the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • hindy