• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Being a Pampered Chef Consultant Worth the Addiction?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant requires an initial investment, but the potential benefits, such as receiving high-quality products, earning a significant income, and receiving discounts, outweigh the cost. The amount of time you commit to your business is flexible, and you can work around your schedule. No prior sales experience is necessary, and many successful consultants have full-time jobs in addition to their business. The key to success is a passion for the products and a willingness to learn and grow.
overthyme
Hi, I'm Kristen and I am addicted to PC. I recently decided to be a Consultant and I'm having a great time. This forum has been soooo helpful to me. You guys have given me so many great ideas and I just want to say... Thank you!!

Hopefully soon I can share some ideas with you!

Welcome Kristen! You're in good company...lots of other addicts here :D!

Mary

My name is Jennifer, and I'm a PC addict as well :)Welcome!!

Hi, my name is Kelly and I am a PC addict.

Welcome to the club!!

By the way, you say getting paid....be careful, I spent all of my commission for the first five months or so on buying PC products.......and almost the entire catalog later, I am about ready to start pocketing some of these commission checks :)

Oh, I am SO in the RED as far as my accounting goes, but at least I can tell my husband that there is $$ coming in and not just going out!!

Welcome, Kristen!!

Whatever you choose to do with your first commission checks (buy more products, put it back into your business, etc), have FUN!!! :D Some people say they make no money their first year after they take into account what they put into it. Not me!! Part of it may have been the $1300 show I hosted before I became a consultant because I got TONS of products and didn't feel the need to buy any. Plus I earned over $1000 more in free products back then with the Super Starter Program.

You are going to LOVE this new consultant reward program with the PC dollars. Now THAT'S the way to do it so you can keep the commission checks for other stuff. :D Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Hi Kristen!!

My name is Leah and I am a addic to PC as well... so much in fact that I have been a consultant for a year now. Welcome to our virtual cluster..... I was able to earn my SS months last year.... and alot of free products as well... I love this business!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The one thing I have definitely noticed about this cluster is that everyone is so friendly and helpful. I look forward to being a part of this group.

I am well on my way to my SS goal. My 30 day mark is 4/9. I have one show in already for $715, one catalog show that will close next week and a cooking show on Friday and Saturday. I may crash by Easter, but I'm driven... I NEED more products!!!!

overthyme said:
I may crash by Easter, but I'm driven... I NEED more products!!!!
If I were in your shoes with the new consultant incentives, I would make myself crazy for my first 30 days to double up on as much PC$$$$$$$$ as possible! Plus, if you have a super strong first 30 days, your business will be off to a very strong start and you will just roll on from there!! Good luck! Keep us posted on how much PC$ you earn so we can celebrate with you!:p

Hi, Kristen...welcome aboard. Glad you are finding this site useful...I know I do!

Quick question for you. Have you ever lived, or do you have family, in the Spokane, Washington, area? I used to work for a Michael Staub (attorney) there. It's not a very common name, is why I asked. He was one of the nicest "bosses" I've ever had, and definitely the nicest lawyer!

If not, oh well. Brought back some memories of a great job!

Oh, yeah. It took me a year to stop spending all I made on product...now I just work on earning the new stuff for free!

Welcome, I was not a PC addict until I started working for PC. LOL, I always loved the few products I had but now I'm driven to have everything.

NikkeD -

I can't say that my husband might not be related, but we are originally from central PA where there are TONS of Staubs.

As far as products... since I attended my first show in 1994, I do have a really good starting basis on my products, BUT now I look at what I want in a completely different way and NEED it all. Not only am I working to try to get my SS PC$, but I want the mid-season products as well. It's been a week since I've had a delivery and I'm starting to get depressed!!;) It really IS an addiction!!! Even my 9yo tells people that I'm addicted to PC.

THat's why I got into PC- I was buying so much and knew how to tell the consultants what to do, so, I figured, I should be doing it myself. And it's as easy as it looked. Plus, because I spent so much money coming into PC and did so well my first month, I got my $200 in PC dollars and spent it right away. And I just hosted a show and made $90 in free product from sales, so that's more money not from my pocket. So, so far, I'm doing good I think.
Good luck and Welcome. I just started myself.

Welcome! I realize this is late, but better late than never! We're happy to have you here!

Hi Kristen! I'm also a PC addict! Do you guys feel as though we are in an AA meeting? At least we all can admit it and aren't in denial! LOL!!

HI! My ame is Julie. I have been doing Pampered Chef for exactly one year today, but I am new to CHef success and I love it! It gives me such great ideas. I find myself buying more Pampered Chef stuff now that I work for them, than I did before...oh well, I love it!

1. Is it worth the initial cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Many people wonder if the cost of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is worth it. While there is an initial investment to purchase a starter kit and get your business started, most consultants find that the benefits outweigh the cost. Not only do you receive a kit full of high-quality products, but you also have the potential to earn a significant income and receive discounts on future purchases.

2. How much time do I need to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. Many successful consultants work their business part-time, while others make it a full-time job. You can choose to host a few parties per month or make it a more significant part of your income. The beauty of being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the flexibility to decide how much time you want to dedicate to your business.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including the potential to earn a significant income, flexible hours, and discounts on products. You also have access to training and support from other consultants and the company itself. Pampered Chef also offers incentives and rewards for top-performing consultants, such as trips and recognition.

4. Do I need to have prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many successful consultants come from various backgrounds and have different levels of experience. The key to success as a Pampered Chef consultant is a passion for the products and a willingness to learn and grow your business.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs in addition to their business. The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work your business around your schedule. You can host parties on weekends or evenings and still have the flexibility to work your full-time job. It is entirely up to you how much time you want to dedicate to your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sharon Zwald