• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling stuck in my business - any advice?

In summary, to get out of a slump and regain motivation in your Pampered Chef business, take action and set small achievable goals, utilize training and support resources, and take care of yourself. To maintain your Directorship, focus on sales and recruiting goals, offer support to team members, and stay consistent. When approaching recruiting, be genuine and share your own success story, reach out to friends and attend local events. To balance personal challenges, set realistic goals and ask for help when needed. Pampered Chef offers resources such as training, support, online tools, marketing materials, and incentives to help you succeed in your business.
SweetPChef
Hi everyone!

I'm up in Northern Illinois, and FINALLY have joined this site.

I'm coming up on my 4 year anniversary (I signed my contract on valentine's day, which is also my wedding anniversary!).

I am really in a slump for the 1st time; I always take about a month off after the holidays, but then we were dealing with a terminal illness in the family, and well, it's been two months since I've done a show! And most of my team has fallen off the face of the earth, so now I'm likely going to lose my Directorship, after 3 years unless I kick it into gear.

Thankfully I've been trying to get back to work and now have 5 cooking and two catalog shows for this month and 2 cooking shows for next month so far.

Next week I need to hit recruiting - following up with any and every lead I've ever had and reaching out to new ones.

Off to browse this site for some motivation!!

I wish I could give you some motivation. I was supposed to sign my 1st recruit tonight and we had talked and she never showed up for the meeting and hasn't returned my calls. What a bummer.. I was so excited about it ...

I joined pampered chef after my mom had a terminal illness to keep my mind busy and doing something that I really enjoyed. I know how hard it is to keep going after something like that.

Anyway, Just wanted to say Hi. I am a new member here and loving every minute of it..

Welcome!!! Glad you joined us!!

Hey there! Good to see you on the boards. Will I see you at a cluster meeting soon?

I am happy to see you on the boards. Welcome and I hope you can find the inspiration you need.

Welcome! The best advice I can give you is just to make the decision and follow through. Even baby steps in the right direction can create momentum.

Welcome to the family.........................

Thanks everyone!

Jessica - I think I'll try to come to the next month meeting... :)

I had my 1st show after 2 months off last night. $1001.50 in sales, 2 recruit leads, one who signed tonight!!! And she is trying to talk her sister into joining too!
WOW. It was JUST what I needed!!!!!

Congratulations!! So much better than my first show since December - $75 in sales so far! :cry:

Sounds like you haven't lost 'it,' and will be right back on track before you know it.

Oh, and welcome to Chef Success. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome.... There are more than a few of us who can relate. One step / day at a time!

1. How do I get out of a slump and regain my motivation in my Pampered Chef business?

The best way to get out of a slump is to take action and set small, achievable goals for yourself. Start by reaching out to past customers and hosting events to generate new leads. Take advantage of training and support resources provided by Pampered Chef to refresh your skills and stay motivated. Also, remember to take care of yourself and allow yourself some time off to recharge and refocus.

2. How can I maintain my Directorship in Pampered Chef?

To maintain your Directorship, you need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals. Focus on generating new leads and hosting events to increase your sales. Reach out to your team members and offer support and training to help them reach their goals. Consistency is key, so make sure to stay active and engaged in your business.

3. How do I approach recruiting for my Pampered Chef team?

The best way to approach recruiting is to be genuine and share your own personal success story with Pampered Chef. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and invite them to join your team. You can also attend local events and networking opportunities to meet new potential team members.

4. How can I balance my Pampered Chef business with personal challenges and responsibilities?

It's important to remember to prioritize and take care of yourself during challenging times. Set realistic goals and expectations for your business and don't be afraid to ask for help from your team or fellow consultants. Remember to take breaks and make time for self-care to avoid burnout.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me succeed in my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you succeed, including training and support from experienced consultants, online tools and resources, marketing materials, and incentives and rewards for achieving sales and recruiting goals. Take advantage of these resources to stay motivated and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CECE sellers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Donna Partlo