• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeding a Dozen Teenage Boys: My Experience

In summary, when feeding a dozen teenage boys, it is recommended to prepare between 1.5-2 servings per person, making a total of 18-24 servings. Some budget-friendly options include making casseroles or one-pot meals, buying in bulk, and using inexpensive ingredients like pasta, beans, and rice. To accommodate for different dietary restrictions, communicate with the boys and their parents beforehand and offer a variety of dishes, including vegetarian or gluten-free options. To ensure the food is healthy and nutritious, incorporate a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains into meals and avoid highly processed and fried foods. To make the meal prep process easier, consider meal planning and prepping ahead of time, and recruit
dollfangs
Silver Member
My youngest DS will be 14 on Sunday. He had a sleep over last night and I had 10 teenage boys in my house ranging from 13 to 16. Talk about loud bottomless pits lol. For breakfast I made 2 dozen eggs, 2 pounds bacon, 1 pound sausage, pancakes and a family skillet full of potatoes and onions. Not much left after they devoured it. Just wish I could have gotten their moms here as I showed a lot of cookware and SA pieces lol.

Wow, that is a lot of food!!!

Send them all home with a catalog!

DebbieJ said:
Wow, that is a lot of food!!!

Send them all home with a catalog!

Great idea!

Next sleepover invite the moms over for breakfast before they pick up their kids. Send out an invite and everything. I can't think of anything catchy right now, but I'm sure there are some creative geniuses lurking somewhere. Something like, swing in for breakfast before picking up the monkeys...
Maybe that age they aren't monkeys anymore....my boy is 15 months and he climbs everything...
Then you can make them breakfast and just chat like normal, showing off how simple breakfast is with PC tools.....

Dusty
Had to laugh when I read maybe they aren't monkeys anymore
My middle son turns 17 next week he's 6'4" he does somersaults UP & DOWN our stairs
We just sit and laugh he is so tall he can do it in about 3

Related to Feeding a Dozen Teenage Boys: My Experience

1. How much food do I need to feed a dozen teenage boys?

It's recommended to prepare between 1.5-2 servings per person, so for a dozen teenage boys, you should plan on making 18-24 servings.

2. What are some budget-friendly options for feeding a dozen teenage boys?

Some budget-friendly options include making casseroles or one-pot meals, buying in bulk, and utilizing inexpensive ingredients like pasta, beans, and rice.

3. How do I accommodate for different dietary restrictions when feeding a dozen teenage boys?

It's important to communicate with the boys and their parents beforehand to understand their dietary restrictions. Some options include having a variety of dishes, offering vegetarian or gluten-free options, and keeping allergens separate from other dishes.

4. How can I make sure the food is healthy and nutritious for a group of teenage boys?

Incorporate a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains into your meals. Avoid highly processed and fried foods. You can also get creative by sneaking in vegetables into dishes like casseroles or making a fruit salad for dessert.

5. How can I make the meal prep process easier when feeding a dozen teenage boys?

Consider meal planning and prepping ahead of time. This can include chopping vegetables, marinating meats, and storing ingredients in separate containers. You can also recruit some of the boys to help with the prep work to make it more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • esavvymom