• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Federal Refunds: Has Yours Been Direct Deposited Yet?

In summary, according to the participants, their federal refund was deposited this morning, and they all filed on the same day.
lisa717
Did anyone get their federal refund directly deposited this morning? If so when did you file....I just want to see if they are on schedule with the estimate..I should get mine on the 13th...filed 1/29 after 11 am....

we filed last thursday morning and it was deposited yesterday...WOW that was fast! we are using it for a down payment on our first home! i am so excited!!!

I checked ours this morning after reading this post, and ours is in, too. We filed last Thursday morning.

I filed on the 3rd and it should be in on the 13th too. Cant wait to pay off a few bill.

I filed on the 29th also before 11 AM and got mine direct deposit today so yes they are on schedule :)

I filed on the 2nd (I think) and just got it yesterday! YAHOOOO!!!

Man! I filed last Wednesday afternoon and my refund is not in the bank yet! :( This makes me sad.

You must have done rapid refund ?

jbdowd0798 said:
I filed on the 2nd (I think) and just got it yesterday! YAHOOOO!!!

I filed on the 2nd and I haven't gotten it yet. for some reason it won't track my refund to give me an estimate, but my BF filed on the 3rd and his is set for the 13th.

SLDOWDY1978 said:
we filed last thursday morning and it was deposited yesterday...WOW that was fast! we are using it for a down payment on our first home! i am so excited!!!

Congrats!!!!
The best feeling in the world is to own your own home.

Of course that can diminish when the water heater breaks or the roof leaks, but hey, par for the course. Enjoy and DON'T get a Home Depo credit card! LOL

I filed on the 29th at night and am to get mine on the 13th.

I am using mine to upgrade the electric in my house. Fun...wow...

I work with a lady who says she is getting $8000 back this year. They have 4 kids, 1 in high school, one on his own in the Marines, and 2 in college. I guess there was this thing that if your kids go to school in an area that was declared a natural disaster you get this huge exemption. Since they have 2 in college, in 2 different counties, they get to claim it twice. That seems outrageous to me. Last year they only got around $2000 back.

Wow, I haven't even started getting my taxes done yet!! I just finally got my last W2 Friday! I hope I get a refund. It always scares me!

I filed mine on 2/2 and should get it DD by next week.....we are paying bills wahoooo. But hey, that's a good thing

You guys are soo good!
I'm 1/2 way to getting everything together for my tax guy. Groan.
We should get about 5,000 back, we were going to have my tubes tied and my eyes lazered (first time in 3 years I haven't been preggers or nursing). BUT now my DH is out of work until April, so we will most likely be living on it. Bummer. Life will have to continue with condoms and contacts. LOL

ANYONE check their status on the WHERE"S MY REFUND SITE?
https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp
Does it give you an exact date?

I just checked and it says 2/17 but turbotax said it'll be deposited 2/13

I just checked mine, says I should have it NLT 2/17... I'm hoping it comes sooner!

They just say later due to they also tell you that it is scheduled say 2/13 but to allow 3-5 days for your bank to post it. We filed the first day we could and received ours on 1/30. I also know quite a few single people that have been receiving theirs on the Wednesday before they were scheduled.

princessmeshelle said:
I just checked mine, says I should have it NLT 2/17... I'm hoping it comes sooner!

I still haven't heard anything about my federal, but my state came yesterday. That made me extremely happy cause my gas light was on and payday isn't until today!

well we did our taxes this past saturday. after reading this thread i have decided to check mine out and i got my state in already. not sure when it was posted, but i go mine. now i am not sure what i want to do with it.

Last edited:
I just checked and our federal is going to be deposited on friday :) I am excited I am going to pay off some bills with it.

I got mine today, it took 10 days with efile!

Mine was supposed to post today, it still isnt in my account :(

1. When will my federal refund be direct deposited?

The exact timing of your federal refund being direct deposited depends on a variety of factors, such as when you filed your taxes and how you chose to receive your refund. Typically, if you e-filed your taxes and chose direct deposit, you can expect to receive your refund within 21 days.

2. How can I check the status of my federal refund?

You can check the status of your federal refund by using the "Where's My Refund?" tool on the IRS website. You will need your social security number, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund to access this information.

3. What if I haven't received my federal refund yet?

If it has been more than 21 days since you e-filed your taxes and chose direct deposit, or more than 6 weeks if you filed a paper return, and you still have not received your federal refund, you can contact the IRS for assistance. They may need additional information from you or there may be an issue with your return.

4. Can I change the bank account for my direct deposit?

If your refund has not yet been processed, you can change the bank account for your direct deposit by contacting the IRS. However, if your refund has already been processed and the direct deposit was unsuccessful, the IRS will mail a paper check to the address listed on your tax return.

5. Will my federal refund be affected by any outstanding debts?

If you have an outstanding debt such as unpaid taxes, child support, or student loans, your federal refund may be reduced or withheld to cover these debts. You will receive a notice from the IRS if this happens and they will provide information on how to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies