• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fairly Urgent---Need Help for This Weekend's Show

In summary, the show will have three stations: cookies, mini-cupcakes, and candy. Cookies will be decorated with sprinkles, and the other two will have the regular decorations.
Nanisu
Gold Member
:rolleyes:I am doing a Valentine's theme show for a friend--she has 12 coming, and I thought about doing 3 stations: 1 for cupcakes (I would pre-bake and they could decorate), 1 for candy (2 step fudge with 2 different flavors of chips and frosting poured into heart molds I bought at Target), and 1 for cookies (using the --gulp--cookie press) that they could press out and sprinkle before they bake. Here's my question: I want to highlight the sprinkles because they are the guest special for Feb--do you think they would be ok on the cookies?

They're tasty on cookies. :)

I use them on everyting hot. The Caramel and the Cinnamon work well on pies after they come out of the oven though. And Cookies would be dynamite! I'm with Rae - YUM!

Do you use both on the cookies do you think? And should they sprinkle after they come out or before they go in, like normal sprinkles?

The whole show sounds AWESOME! And sprinkles on the cookies? Yum, yum and YUM! What great ideas :).

I would do them after they came out while still warm.

I've done them before they go in. I've also done them on top of frosted cookies after they come out. Cinnamon and caramel work really well. I haven't tried the mocha hazelnut, but I imagine they'd be good, too.

Hey, where is this show? Maybe I can come and help eat everything - uh, I mean help you. That's what I meant - really!

Ok, so I got my head around this and this is how I will be doing it:

Start with the 2 step fudge in the BB in the microwave, mix it (have audience participation), and then cool in refrig. Doing two kinds: chocolate/chocolate frosting and butterscotch/vanilla frosting. Should take about 10 min to cool in refrig. While it is cooling, do my intro, thank hostess/ bookings slide, etc. Take it out of the refrig and load into 2 EAD's with star tips. Metal Sheet pan has been chilling in freezer. Take it out and load it with parchment paper. Tools shown: BBowls, scrapers, MCooker and Measuring cups.

Break them into three stations. Station # 1 will be cookies with the cookie press, pressed and sprinkled with cute sprinkles I got at Target and also our sprinkles since they are the guest special. Tools shown: pinch bowls, cookie press, scrapers, Rectangle stones, misc. tools

Station # 2 will be mini-cupcakes done in the MMP that I have pre-baked--they can decorate them any number of ways with the decorator bottles and sprinkles, etc. Tools shown: MMPan, more pinch bowls, decorator bottles, sprinkles

Station # 3 will be candy--kisses pressed out with the EAD and candy melts melted in the microwave and poured into heart molds from Target then chilled. Tools shown: BBowls, EAD, sheet pans, parchment paper.

When they have finished bring them all into the living room for a quick catalog tour and bookings talk, recruiting talk, PDS/prize drawings...talk about theme shows since we just did one.

Have I forgotten anything? What do you all think? I thought I would rotate them through each station if they want to, if it doesn't take too much time....yes? No?

I think this might be fun.....

1. How can I quickly order products for this weekend's show?

To quickly order products for this weekend's show, you can visit our online store and select expedited shipping at checkout. This will ensure that your order arrives in time for the show.

2. Can I still host a show this weekend if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still host a show this weekend without a consultant. You can place an order directly through our website or contact our customer service team for assistance in placing an order.

3. I need recipe ideas for my show this weekend. Where can I find them?

You can find recipe ideas for your show this weekend on our website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also reach out to your consultant for personalized recipe suggestions.

4. Is it possible to change the date of my show this weekend?

Yes, it is possible to change the date of your show this weekend. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes.

5. What are some popular products to feature at a show this weekend?

Some popular products to feature at a show this weekend include our Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Non-Stick Cookware. Our consultants can also provide recommendations based on your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Careyann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies