• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Bladenboro's Beast Fest: Join the Fun Oct 27th!

but I don't think I'll have the lids.I have a fair on Nov 3rd. I'm planning on showcasing the kit, the 8" executive pan, the 10" SS pan and some SA. That's it. I'll have a bunch of the Holiday Mini-Catalogs to pass out, and plan on doing a drawing for a free cooking show. I also have a small batter bowl here in the house, so I think I'll offer that also as a drawing prize.
RuthV
I'm doing my first festival booth October 27th! Bladenboro, NC is having it's first "Beast Fest"(playing up an old news story from back in the 1950's when some unknown creature, possibly a big cat such as a panther, was killing smaller livestock and animals or it could have all been a hoax). Do any of y'all do "cash-n-carry" type items? I've already got a give away prize(a cranberry crock with a few small items in it) set up as well as a free gift for anyone who books a party on the spot(Twixt-It clip). I'm making a list of items that I want to promenately display. I'm excited to be doing my 1st booth.:balloon: Any other suggestions?:D

Do you have anything on hand for cash & carry products?? I took some leftover HWC items last week & sold a bunch! I didn't order anything, cause I really wanted to get rid of some of the stuff I've accumulated...smaller items seemed to go faster for me!

I've got a few extra crocks, packs of Twix-it clips, a box a various small items, a dozen Season's Best. I figured I'd take alot of small items(mini whips, can strainers, corn butters, etc.) before I restock for my November-December parties. What about stoneware items? Is it worth taking some cash-n-carry stoneware items other than the cranberry crocks? Oh, and I got some of the Halloween cookie cutters.

I brought some stoneware & didn't sell any...it's pretty heavy to lug too!! I'm not sure I'd bother~maybe, if you'll have someone else with you, leave those in the car & have a list of what you have...if they're really interested, they'll wait a few minutes so you can run out & get it for them (as long as you're not packed super far!!) That being said, someone will ask you for what you don't have with you, no matter how much you take with you!! JMHO!

I don't keep anything on hand. I have order forms and usually leave with a least $200 in sales. My main goal at fairs is bookings. I have two drawings. One for some gift and the other for a free cooking show. When they are filling out the slip, I ask if they were entering for the free cooking show. If yes, I book them right there and give them a free cooking show (I bring the ingredients and utentials, etc.). I give them the host packet and place it in a dollar tree gift bag, with PC clear label on it. They are carrying this around the fair advertising for me. I booked 6 in one day at my last fair. It works. I keep the table simple, with new products, my tool turn about for people to pick up and look at items. And I showcased the mix n chop. I sold many. My drawing bowls were the trifle bowl. I also showcased the current host specials and my flip chart with the yummy food.

lockhartkitchen said:
I don't keep anything on hand. I have order forms and usually leave with a least $200 in sales. My main goal at fairs is bookings. I have two drawings. One for some gift and the other for a free cooking show. When they are filling out the slip, I ask if they were entering for the free cooking show. If yes, I book them right there and give them a free cooking show (I bring the ingredients and utentials, etc.). I give them the host packet and place it in a dollar tree gift bag, with PC clear label on it. They are carrying this around the fair advertising for me. I booked 6 in one day at my last fair. It works. I keep the table simple, with new products, my tool turn about for people to pick up and look at items. And I showcased the mix n chop. I sold many. My drawing bowls were the trifle bowl. I also showcased the current host specials and my flip chart with the yummy food.

Great tips!! Thanks!!:D

Great ideas and suggestions! Thanks!

I have a fair on Nov 3rd. I'm planning on showcasing the kit, the 8" executive pan, the 10" SS pan and some SA. That's it. I'll have a bunch of the Holiday Mini-Catalogs to pass out, and plan on doing a drawing for a free cooking show. Since I also have a small batter bowl here in the house, I think I'll offer that also as a drawing prize. I will also have some catalogs just in case. Last year, my first one, I took way too much of everything! Not doing that this year.

I do the same as Julie but I discovered last week that a host folder fits just perfectly in our small PC bags that come with an order - and I have lots left over,and since I was out of the clear labels from Merrill, this saved me some money! I have a fair next Saturday and I am making lots of packets up ahead and putting them on those bags and tying a festival bow on the handle.

they are providing me with two round tables! I'm going to showcase the kit as well on one of them and the other do it up all holiday with ideas from the holiday mini-catalogs. I have flyers from here to pass out and some mini-catalogs IF THEY ASK for a catalog. In the past, I've wasted so much money giving out catalogs and no one calls. So I have the mini's and recipe cards with my info to draw them to my website. I like the idea of a drawing for the free show but booking it right then and there, hadn't thought of that! I have an extra family QSP that it going to be the extra door prize.

Ruth - where is Bladensboro? I thought I knew where everyplace in our state was!!! Good Luck with your fair!
Edited so say - DUH - Bladen County - should have known! Not too far from me!

Last edited:

Related to Explore Bladenboro's Beast Fest: Join the Fun Oct 27th!

What is the date of Bladenboro's Beast Fest?

The festival will take place on October 27th.

Where is the festival located?

The festival will be held in Bladenboro, North Carolina.

What activities will be available at the festival?

There will be a variety of activities such as live music, food vendors, carnival rides, and a parade.

Is there an admission fee for the festival?

No, admission to the festival is free for all attendees.

Will there be any special guests or performances at the festival?

Yes, there will be special guest appearances and performances throughout the day. Stay tuned for updates on the lineup!

Back