• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us

In summary, "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us" offers expert help and support for Microsoft Access, assistance with solving issues related to Office 2000, and contact options for further assistance. You can contact them through their website or customer service hotline. While their focus is on Office 2000, they may be able to assist with other versions of Microsoft Office as well. Fees may apply for certain services, and they are not affiliated with Microsoft or Office 2000, but have a team of experts who are knowledgeable about these software programs.
nikked
Gold Member
I am trying to do something with Microsoft Access, and I cannot figure out how to do it. If you are proficient with it, could you please email at [email protected] with your telephone number. I'd like to call you and explain what I'm trying to do...I have Office 2000.

Thanks!

Hello I am proficient with Microsoft programs I have XP please feel free to contact me

Nicole, I'm Microsoft XP certified. Email me and I'll give you my #. If I don't know off the top of my head, I can find the answer for you. I've got the Microsoft training manuals here!

Related to Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us

1. What services does "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us" offer?

Our services include providing expert help and support for Microsoft Access, solving issues related to Office 2000, and offering contact options for further assistance.

2. How can I contact "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us" for assistance?

You can contact us through our website by filling out a contact form, or by calling our customer service hotline during business hours.

3. Can "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us" assist with issues related to other versions of Microsoft Office?

Our focus is primarily on Office 2000, but we have experts who may be able to assist with other versions as well. Please contact us for more information.

4. Are there any fees for using the services of "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us"?

There may be fees involved for certain services, such as remote support or customized solutions. Please contact us for pricing information.

5. Is "Expert Microsoft Access Help | Solve Office 2000 Issues | Contact Us" affiliated with Microsoft or Office 2000?

No, we are an independent company and not affiliated with Microsoft or Office 2000. However, we have a team of experts who are knowledgeable and experienced with these software programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jrny2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service