• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival: Watch on Godtv via Direct Tv!

In summary, the Lakeland Revival is a Christian movement that started in 2008 in Lakeland, Florida and is also known as the Florida Outpouring or the Florida Healing Outpouring. It is led by evangelist Todd Bentley and attracts thousands of people seeking spiritual healing and miracles. Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival is a series of live events that showcase the power of God and can be watched on Godtv via Direct Tv. To watch, you will need a subscription to Godtv and can find the channel number on your local listings. The events can also be attended in person by purchasing tickets through the official website.
Jules711
Silver Member
Has anyone been watching this? They are televising a revival in Lakeland, FL and it's pretty amazing. People are being healed. My parents just went there with someone and she was healed of bulging discs in her back and TMJ (ringing in her ears?) from a car accident 7 years ago.

It occurred to me that not everyone would know about it and I know there are a lot of Christians on this site. It's really something to check out even just for the worship part. You can watch it on the computer as well. It's just a little harder to get to.

What channel is it? Is there a particular ministry that is being represented at this revival? I'd like to learn more- mostly what channel because if I don't have it, I want to see if they'll add it to our package for free!:)

I'm not sure what number it is, but the channel name is God TV or if it differs by area? The website is GOD TV USI'm not sure what you mean by particular ministry. It's Christian, but not a specific church if that's what you mean. They are actually canceling other programming to keep it on the air. It's pretty moving to watch.

Related to Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival: Watch on Godtv via Direct Tv!

What is the Lakeland Revival?

The Lakeland Revival is a Christian movement that started in 2008 in Lakeland, Florida. It is also known as the Florida Outpouring or the Florida Healing Outpouring. The revival was led by evangelist Todd Bentley and drew thousands of people seeking spiritual healing and miracles.

What is Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival?

Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival is a series of live events that showcase the power of God through miracles, healings, and other supernatural manifestations. These events are broadcasted on Godtv via Direct Tv and can be watched from the comfort of your own home.

How can I watch Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival on Godtv via Direct Tv?

You can watch Experience Miracles at Lakeland Revival on channel 365 on Godtv via Direct Tv. Make sure to check your local listings for the exact channel number in your area.

Do I need a subscription to Godtv to watch the Lakeland Revival?

Yes, you will need a subscription to Godtv in order to watch the Lakeland Revival on Direct Tv. If you do not have a subscription, you can sign up for one through your cable or satellite provider.

Can I attend the Lakeland Revival in person?

Yes, you can attend the Lakeland Revival in person. The events are held at various locations and dates throughout the year. You can check the official website for more information on upcoming events and how to purchase tickets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Back