• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you need to purchase a starter kit that includes all the necessary materials. The kit may include kitchen tools, cookbooks, order forms, and training materials. You do not need professional cooking experience to join, but a passion for cooking is beneficial. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to run your own business, set your own schedule, and earn income through sales and bonuses. You will also have access to training and support from the company and other consultants.
dinonum
:chef:

*waves* My name is Liz and I'm a new Consultant in Southern Indiana. I actually just ordered my kit about three hours ago, and I couldn't be more stoked to get started.

I am twenty-one years old and married to an awesome and supportive husband. I recently quit my job at McDonald's as it no longer fit my lifestyle. I used to be a fast food junkie, now I'm a vegetarian health food junkie :D

In Fall 2010 I am going to be attending university and going for Nutrition and Wellness.

I cook meat for meat eaters, but I feel like I have a speciality for vegetarian and vegan options as well. I love taking non-veg*n recipes and making them veg*n friendly.

I am extremely excited to be here!

Welcome Liz ... make yourself comfortable, take your shoes off, put your feet up, feel at home!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Liz!

Welcome and congrats on your new venture!

Welcome to Pampered Chef! I am sure you will do great :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do you do?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you will host parties and sell these products to customers, as well as earn a commission on your sales.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes all the necessary materials to get started. You can order a kit through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products and business materials to help you get started. This may include kitchen tools, cookbooks, order forms, and training materials. The specific contents may vary depending on the current promotion.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a consultant?

No, you do not need to have professional cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. However, a passion for cooking and using high-quality kitchen tools is beneficial.

5. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef family?

By joining Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to run your own business, set your own schedule, and earn income through sales and bonuses. You will also have access to training and support from the company and other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lwilhelm