• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Creative Tupperware Party Strategies Increase Sales and Engagement?

In summary, the Tupperware consultant sent mini catalogs as invitations and had an auction at the end to give away prizes. She said that it is a great way to get people to come to the party and to learn about the products. She also said that it is a good idea to attend another direct selling show or to pick up some tips from another show.
Oklabell
First let me say I can't go to meeting because the closet one is 70 miles away. My recuiter has been doing it less than 6 months So you guys help me soooooo much.

I went to a tupperware party (the consultant has been doing it for 8 years) at my SIL house. I had SO much fun and I learned a lot by watching her.

-1st she sent mini Catalogs out as invitatians (so I knew what I wanted)
-She did Tupperware $$ for being on time, bringing your catalog with you, Rsvping, and bring an order or a friend, booking a show
-She played one game and gave out $$ for right answers
-At the end she did an auction for goodies using the Tupperware $$(if you did not use them you can bring them to next party for hers you went to)
_At the end she gave you a picture of an item if you booked a party you got the product when you actually had your party.
-Her party folders had clear sheet protecters (I got 200 for $7 at BJ's) with info about hosting, selling, fundraisers and specials. It looked really nice and professional I did this the next day(got to love back to school folders 5 cent each)

Ok I do not have tons of product to hold an auction like hers but I could do tickets for a drawing of smaller stuff.

I love the mini catalog being sent with the invites. I am still using PC$$ so they cost me nothing to try them. I have added the price and it would be 25cents extra for the cats and postage. I am thinking people take them somewhere and someone else sees it. Plus if you do an incentative to bring it back to the party you can recycle it (maybe)

So the point of this essay is to see if any of one do things like this. I have only been to one party other than my own. I have watched the videos and they are great but it seems like fake fun.

Home Garden also send the mini catalogs as the invite and I decided to give it a try when the Spring/Summer one came out. It's only 41 cents to mail (or whatever an envelope costs) and I think it's gfreat for people to be able to see the stuff. Especially the new mini that has some of the older/ergular stuff - not just new products.

I also include a slip asking them to bring it back and get tickets for a special drawing.

I just did a tupperware party myself and LOVED it. She gave a ton of stuff away. I love the folder idea and the catty invites. (It may be time for a supply order!!)

I am a firm believer that we should all attend either another PC show from another consultant (probably in our own cluster) OR another direct selling show. I pick up so many tips from others shows that help me in my shows; kind of like CS and our sharing of ideas/downloads. I am so happy for you that attending this Tupperware Party helped you in your business. I also applaud the Tupperware Consultant, sounds like she did a great job. To bad she isn't on our team!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience at the Tupperware party and learned a lot from watching your SIL. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the challenges of distance and having a new recruiter. However, I'm glad to hear that our resources have been helpful for you.I love the idea of sending mini catalogs with the invitations, and it's great that you're using your PC$$ to cover the cost. It's definitely a great way to generate interest and get people excited about the products. As for incentives, I've found that offering PC$$ for certain actions, like RSVPing, bringing a friend, or placing an order, can really help boost attendance and sales.I haven't personally done an auction, but it sounds like a fun and engaging activity. You don't necessarily need a lot of product to make it work - even just a few items can create some excitement and competition among guests. And doing a drawing for smaller items is a great alternative as well.I think the key is to find what works best for you and your customers. Every consultant has their own unique style and approach, and it's all about finding what resonates with your audience. Keep experimenting and having fun with it, and I'm sure you'll continue to have successful parties. Best of luck to you!

What is "Excited After Another Ds Party"?

"Excited After Another Ds Party" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and satisfaction after hosting another successful Direct Selling party.

Why do Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase?

Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase to show their enthusiasm and gratitude for their customers and the success of their party. It also serves as a way to motivate and inspire other consultants in their business.

What makes a Pampered Chef party successful?

A successful Pampered Chef party is one where the consultant is able to connect with their customers, showcase the products effectively, and generate sales. It also involves creating a fun and engaging atmosphere for the guests.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up through a current consultant or apply directly on the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to get started.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free products, discounts, and exclusive host rewards. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kittychef
Replies
Views
nay62
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies