• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots

In summary, the new products discussed at the cluster meeting include the dots stemware and holiday plates. People have had issues with both products, with some losing spots or even pieces of glass coming off after washing them. There is no clear answer as to why this is happening, with some people believing it is due to a bad batch and others thinking it may be related to the dishwashing soap some are using. Regardless, the stemsware and plates will not be available for purchase this season and customers are urged to contact the company to resolve the issue.
babywings76
Gold Member
Just had a cluster meeting. We discussed the new products and it came up that even when someone gently and carefully handwashed the wine glasses, putting most focus on the inside and rim and barely washed the outside, she lost a purple spot or two. I think everyone who has had a concern with theirs should e-mail HO right away so the company can figure out what to do. I'm hesitant to even sell these items. Now the next question is...will the trees come off the holiday plates? I would've thought the pictures would be in between the layers of the glass, but it seems that it's not.

I finally received my SAT & sample order today. I had been expecting the stemware, but got a note saying "dots stemware will ship later". No date. No explanation. I wonder if they are holding them back until they get this all worked out?

peichef said:
I finally received my SAT & sample order today. I had been expecting the stemware, but got a note saying "dots stemware will ship later". No date. No explanation. I wonder if they are holding them back until they get this all worked out?

It sure sounds that way.
When I rec'd my stemware (two boxes) one box had all but one glass shattered. I called HO about it 10 days ago and just looked to see - they've still not shipped out my replacements. I bet they're holding off until they resolve the issue.

i just got this email from a director in our cluster..

Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:41 AM
Subject: [WilsonPC] The Dots Stemware

I emailed Pampered Chef about the dots stemware and this is the response I received today...

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The Dots Stemware is not going on stop sell. They need to be washed and dried not left soaking in water.

Dorothy Clarkson
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

they are still saying just handwash them?? :confused:
seems like they will have plently of unhappy shoppers since even condensation is taking the dots off..

WE had a regional mtg. on Sat. and they were giving a set of these away. I talked to the advance director who was in charge and expressed my concerns. She said she had received the e-mail where David Meanan (sp) told of the spots coming off, so she called HO before she gave this set away. They told her at HO that they had not received ANY complaints about the dots washing off! She also said they told her that they had tested them in 3 different dishwashers in the test kitchens. Doesn't hardly seem believable to me!!!

There not dishwasher safe & people hand washing them have the dots coming off but their 3 dishwashers didn't get any dots off??? Sounds like all of the CS'ers need to contact HO that their dots came off by hand washing so they can get them started on looking into this a little bit better. Because of all your posts mine are still in the box never opened.

I wonder if there are lousy batches out there?
We have used, washed and dried ours 2x a week since we got them and they aare still perfectly dotty.

3 dishwashers? how weird...

maybe there WAS a bad batch??

that is weird that Canada and the US are BOTH having trouble with the same product but are totally handling it differently. Like it was said in an earlier post, we haven't received any explanation other than they will be shipped later. Weird......

stefani2 said:
that is weird that Canada and the US are BOTH having trouble with the same product but are totally handling it differently. Like it was said in an earlier post, we haven't received any explanation other than they will be shipped later. Weird......

... in Canada, they haven't even mentioned the disappearing dots. 4 days til the new season - will we get our bamboo bowls, drink charms & stemware by then....stay tuned

dannyzmom said:
I wonder if there are lousy batches out there?
We have used, washed and dried ours 2x a week since we got them and they aare still perfectly dotty.

Hehe, this made me laugh! Love the wording:)
I hope people that this happened too have contacted HO.

have there been any more problems that have surfaced since we last posted? is the stemware going to be ready to sell and ship in September?

Could it be the dishwashing soap some are using?

not sure... I have so many people wanting this stemware... :cry:

its kinda disheartening at this point for me... stop sells, backorders, problems, lead... urgh... I was so hyped about fall, and I feel... well... let down.:cry:

ok, sob over!

Related to Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots

What is "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots"?

"Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" is a specially formulated hand soap from Pampered Chef that effectively removes tough stains and spots from dishes and cookware.

Is "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" safe to use on all types of dishes and cookware?

Yes, "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" is safe to use on all types of dishes and cookware, including non-stick surfaces.

What makes "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" different from other hand soaps?

Unlike other hand soaps, "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" is specifically designed to target and remove tough stains and spots, making it perfect for cleaning dishes and cookware.

How do I use "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots"?

To use "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots", simply wet your hands and apply a small amount of soap. Rub your hands together to create a lather, and then use the lather to clean your dishes and cookware. Rinse with water and dry as usual.

Can I use "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" for other cleaning tasks?

While "Even Hand Washing Is Taking off Spots" is specifically designed for cleaning dishes and cookware, it can also be used for other cleaning tasks such as removing stains from clothing or cleaning countertops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • lacychef