• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Erica's SSM2 Challenge: Cooking-Off with the Bride and Groom!

In summary, Erica is excited about a booking for a couples cook off and is looking for suggestions on what to do and what recipes to recommend. She has received some helpful advice from Ginger and is also wondering if anyone has suggestions for a cook off between just the bride and groom. She is also interested in getting involved with bridal shows or registries this summer. Suggestions have been made to explain the tools to the women first and to then explain to the men.
kitchenqueen
Hi Everyone! I just had a show on Saturday and a woman who is getting married this summer approached me about having a cook off with her finace. I said "SURE!" excited about the booking....then I got home and thought "how do I start?" :confused: HAHA!! I've heard of these before but haven't done one yet - this is my SSM2. The bride and groom wanted to compete against each other. Any ideas on what to do and what recipes to recommend? Thanks in advance for any help! I'll be needing it!

~Erica

Erica,
There is a post of couples cookoff ideas posted under theme shows. I love doing these shows...so much fun. There are 2 posts there that might be helpful. Let me know if you need something different.

:D Thanks Ginger! That helped out alot!! Do you or anyone else have any suggestions for just the bride and groom to cook or compete against each other? I don't have as many tools as I'd like to have since I just started out. I'm not sure if they just wanted to compete or what, that's why I wanted to have as many options out there as possible. Would I still demo something quick or do you have other suggestions? I am really excited about this show! They really sound like alot of fun!!

Thanks again!
Erica

Wedding Planner LetterHi all, this is my first time replying. I would love to get a copy of someone's letter to a wedding planner. I have sort of run out of leads for shows and would love to get involved with a Bridal Show or Bridal Registry this summer! Tis the season right?

kitchenqueen said:
Would I still demo something quick or do you have other suggestions? I am really excited about this show! They really sound like alot of fun!! Thanks again!
Erica

I would not demo anything if they are having a cook-off. I would explain how to use the tools...especially for the guys.

One thing I found is that you should explain the tools to the women first. The men will not listen to the women's tool explaination and start before the official start time.

1. How can I participate in Erica's SSM2 Challenge: Cooking-Off with the Bride and Groom?

To participate in Erica's SSM2 Challenge, you must be invited by the bride and groom or one of their guests. Keep an eye out for an email invitation with more information on how to sign up.

2. Do I need to purchase any products from Pampered Chef to participate?

No, purchasing products from Pampered Chef is not required to participate in Erica's SSM2 Challenge. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance your cooking experience and give you a chance to try out new tools and recipes.

3. What types of recipes will be featured in the challenge?

The recipes featured in Erica's SSM2 Challenge will vary, but they will all be created using Pampered Chef products. You can expect to see a variety of dishes, from appetizers to desserts, that showcase the versatility of our products.

4. How long will the challenge last?

The duration of Erica's SSM2 Challenge will depend on the specific details set by the bride and groom. It could be a one-time event or a series of cooking challenges over a period of time. Check your invitation for more information.

5. Will there be prizes for the winners of the challenge?

While prizes are not guaranteed, the bride and groom may choose to offer small gifts or rewards for the winners of the challenge. The main purpose of the challenge is to have fun and enjoy cooking together, so don't worry about winning or losing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
Replies
Views
cheflacey
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies