• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Elegant Artichoke Cups - Quick ?

In summary, to make Elegant Artichoke Cups, you will need canned artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, red bell pepper, green onions, garlic, black pepper, and frozen mini phyllo shells. To assemble, mix the ingredients and spoon into the shells before baking. The cups can be made ahead of time with refrigeration. Fresh artichokes can also be used. This recipe yields approximately 15-20 servings.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
After you brush the wonton wrappers with oil, do you put them in the MMP oil side up or oil-side down? With the oil up I found that they stuck to the tart shaper thingy, and it was a real pain, it seems that it would look nicer oil side out?

Any opinions?

I'll be leaving for my first show soon, so wish me luck!! And pray for a few more guests as the RSVPS are very slim as of this afternoon...

I don't know if it's too late, but.....put the oiled side up and when you push the tart shaper down in there, kind of twist it a little. I've had to hold the edges of the wonton wrappers down when I pull up the tart shaper. Hope that helps! Good luck!!!!

Thanks! I'm walking out the door...!

What ingredients do I need to make Elegant Artichoke Cups?

To make Elegant Artichoke Cups, you will need:

• 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup of diced green onions
  • 1 clove of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
  • 1 package of frozen mini phyllo shells

How do I assemble the Elegant Artichoke Cups?

To assemble the Elegant Artichoke Cups:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, red bell pepper, green onions, garlic, and black pepper.
  2. Spoon the mixture into the mini phyllo shells, filling each one to the top.
  3. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until the filling is heated through and the phyllo shells are golden brown.
  4. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.

Can I make Elegant Artichoke Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Elegant Artichoke Cups ahead of time. After assembling the cups, you can cover and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the cups are chilled.

Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh artichokes for this recipe. Simply cook and chop the artichokes before adding them to the mixture.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 15-20 Elegant Artichoke Cups, depending on the size of the mini phyllo shells and how full you fill them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies
Views
peichef
Back