• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Excel Product List for Inventory Management - Download Now!

In summary, the Excel Product List can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Products" section. It is updated on a monthly basis and can be customized to show specific products. To add or remove products, simply add new information or delete the row of the product. The list can be used for personal purposes but not shared without permission from Pampered Chef.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hi all! Does anyone have an excel listing of the products in the SS catalog? I know we can download the PDFs off CC, but I am looking for an excel spreadsheet I can use to keep track of my inventory. Thanks!! :)

I can send you what I have - It's not all the products, but I keep track of what I have, and I have my wish list in there.

Oh...can't upload it here? We can't share .xlsx files? I will try to PM you with it.

Does this help you?

(Oh, I zipped the file so it could be posted here).

Edit: I just posted a revised file with some of the "special" symbols removed.

Attachments

• ProdListSS2011_rev.zip
    14 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
You guys are the best! Thanks! :)

1. How do I access the Excel Product List?

The Excel Product List can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Products" section. From there, click on the "Download Excel List" button to download the file to your computer.

2. Is the Excel Product List updated regularly?

Yes, the Excel Product List is updated on a monthly basis to ensure that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information on all our products.

3. Can I customize the Excel Product List to only show certain products?

Yes, you can use the filter function in Excel to customize the Excel Product List to only show products that fit certain criteria, such as price range or category.

4. How do I add or remove products from the Excel Product List?

To add products to the Excel Product List, simply type in the information for the new product in a new row. To remove products, select the row for the product you want to remove and click "Delete" on your keyboard.

5. Can I use the Excel Product List for my own personal use?

Yes, the Excel Product List can be used for personal use, such as keeping track of your own purchases or creating a shopping list. However, it should not be shared or distributed without the permission of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies