• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes for First-Time Consultants | Make the Most of Your $155 Kit!

In summary, the first recipe is the Tomato Basil Squares. They are easy and everyone loves them. The Seasons Best in your kit will have recommended super starter recipes.
sarasmyl
im a new consultant, still waiting on my kit, im wondering if you have any ideas on recipes that would be very simple for me to use at my first show (using the products from the kit of course) i have the $155 kit. thanks for the ideas!

sarasmyl said:
im a new consultant, still waiting on my kit, im wondering if you have any ideas on recipes that would be very simple for me to use at my first show (using the products from the kit of course) i have the $155 kit. thanks for the ideas!

Hi and welcome!!
You can go onto Consultants Corner and under Products and Recipes there is a section called New Consultant Recipes that details three recipes that work beautifully with the new kit products!

Thank Youthank you! i cant log on yet but i feel a lot better knowing that i will have something to go on, thanks!

First RecipeOne of my favorite recipes is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares, which is in the All the Best Cookbook. It's really yummy and everyone loves it. In case you don't have that cookbook yet, I attached a copy for you. Other crowd-plesaing recipes are the Garden Ranch Pizza and the Family Sized Baked Burrito. Let me know if can't find copies of those recipes, and I'll email them to you directly. Good luck on your first shows!!!!

Attachments

• Clubhouse Chicken Squares.doc
    25 KB · Views: 263
In the new season catalog, the featured recipe is Aloha Pizza, which is one of the new consultant level recipes in our Taste of the Tropics theme shows. I tried it this week with my consultant team and it was yummy and very easy. It should be in the new Season's Best that you'll receive with your kit, plus you'll also receive copies of recipes in your kit that are tailored to a new consultant's needs. It will also include a shopping list to give to your host! I love the new kit!

HTH,

Mary

* Tomato Basil Squares are great and very easy.
* Lemon Herb Chicken Ring was the first recipe I ever demo'd. Everyone loves it and it is very easy!
* Also easy & fabulous: Touchdown Taco Dip or Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
Let me know if you need any of these recipes! :)

What Susan said and also add on the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza.
Tomato Basil Squares are my absolute favorite show recipe!
The Seasons Best in your kit will have recommended super starter recipes..and in the past the "recipe for success" (which is your training manual)..has had a good recipe with Step-by-Step instructions.
Good luch in this awesome new business!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant! I'm so excited for you to start your journey with us. As for easy recipes to use at your first show, there are so many options to choose from using the products in your $155 kit. Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas - Use the Mini Deep Covered Baker to make individual sized pizzas for your guests. Let them choose their own toppings and watch them cook in the microwave in just a few minutes.2. Veggie Platter with Dip - The Cut-N-Seal is perfect for cutting and sealing fresh veggies for a platter. Pair it with our Creamy Herb & Caramelized Onion Dip for a delicious and healthy snack.3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - The Classic Batter Bowl and Mix 'N Scraper make whipping up these tasty cookie bars a breeze. Add in some nuts or dried fruit for a twist on the classic recipe.I hope these ideas help get you started, but don't be afraid to get creative and experiment with your kit! Happy cooking!

Related to Easy Recipes for First-Time Consultants | Make the Most of Your $155 Kit!

1. What is a "First Timer Recipe"?

A "First Timer Recipe" is a dish that is specifically designed for those who are new to cooking or new to using Pampered Chef products. It typically includes easy-to-follow instructions and uses basic ingredients that can be found in most kitchens.

2. Where can I find "First Timer Recipes"?

You can find "First Timer Recipes" on the Pampered Chef website, in our catalog, or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

3. Are "First Timer Recipes" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Most "First Timer Recipes" can be easily adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. However, it's always best to check the ingredients and instructions before making any substitutions.

4. Can I use regular kitchen equipment to make "First Timer Recipes"?

Yes, "First Timer Recipes" are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment that most people already have. However, using Pampered Chef products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

5. Do "First Timer Recipes" only include main dishes?

No, "First Timer Recipes" can include a variety of dishes such as appetizers, sides, desserts, and more. We have a wide range of recipes to help you create a complete meal for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JJessica
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
middlemamma
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies