• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Peanutbutter Fudge(Microwave)

In summary, to make Easy Peanut Butter Fudge in the microwave, it takes about 10 minutes. Regular butter can be used instead of unsalted butter, but it may make the fudge slightly saltier. Chunky peanut butter can also be used for a different texture and added crunch. The fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Other ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit can be added to the fudge for added flavor and texture.
poohritz
Gold Member
Here is one of the recipes I tried this weekend. it is really good.

ingredients
1 cup butter
1 cup peanutbutter crunchy or smooth your choice
1 tsp vanilla
1 lb powered sugar

In a microwave safe container put butter and peanutbutter cover with plastic wrap.(poke holes to allow steam to escape) microwave for 2 min. Stir and microwave again for 2 min. add powdered sugar and vanilla, and stir to combine. pour into a buttered 8in pan. refridgerate until cool cut into 1 in pieces and store in a airtight container, if it lasts that long.:D

Sounds yummy. I may have to give this one a try. My hubby loves peanut butter fudge!

Thanks for sharing!
Diane

Wow, this sounds delicious! I love anything with peanut butter in it so I will definitely have to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any tips for making it even better or any other variations to try? Can't wait to make it this weekend.

Related to Easy Peanutbutter Fudge(Microwave)

1. How long does it take to make Easy Peanut Butter Fudge in the microwave?

It takes about 10 minutes to make Easy Peanut Butter Fudge in the microwave.

2. Can I use regular butter instead of unsalted butter?

Yes, you can use regular butter instead of unsalted butter. Just keep in mind that the fudge may be slightly saltier.

3. Can I use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy for a different texture and added crunch.

4. How do I store the Easy Peanut Butter Fudge?

You can store the fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.

5. Can I add other ingredients like chocolate chips to the fudge?

Yes, you can add other ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to the fudge for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC