• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty "Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip - Maryland Pampered Chef Show Hit!

In summary, the "Tasty Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip contains cream cheese, mayonnaise, canned corn, canned black beans, canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, and a packet of Pampered Chef's Southwestern Seasoning Mix. To make it, simply mix all the ingredients together and bake in the oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. It pairs well with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies, and can also be used as a topping or spread. This dip serves approximately 8-10 people as an appetizer or snack.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This was shared with me by a friend who attended a PC Show in Maryland. The consultant made it and it was a huge hit. I can see it as a quick demo recipe or a 2nd recipe.....sounds yummy!

Cup a Cup a Can Can

1 cup cheese, any kind
1 cup mayo
1 can of something that would be good in the dip
1 more can of something that would be good with the above.

Shread cheese, measure mayo and mix in batter bowl. Open cans using PC can opener of course. Drain if needed and mix using scraper. Pour into mini-baker or pie plate and nuke for about 6 minutes. Serve with scoops.

They used cheddar cheese, rotel tomatoes with green chilis and a can of shredded chicken. Use your imagination she says! Someone used chili as well. I can see the guests getting all into this with ideas.

Wow, this recipe sounds delicious and super easy to make! I love how versatile it is with the different types of cheese and canned ingredients that can be used. I can definitely see this being a hit at parties or as a quick and tasty snack. Thanks for sharing it with us! I'll have to give it a try and see what other combinations I can come up with.

Hi there! I'm so glad you enjoyed the "Cup a Cup a Can Can" dip at your friend's Maryland Pampered Chef Show. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser and a great addition to any party or gathering. I love how versatile it is and how you can get creative with different cheese and can combinations. Have you tried any other variations since trying it at the show? I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are in the "Tasty Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip?

The "Tasty Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip contains cream cheese, mayonnaise, canned corn, canned black beans, canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, and a packet of Pampered Chef's Southwestern Seasoning Mix.

2. How do I make the "Tasty Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip?

To make this delicious dip, simply mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, canned corn, canned black beans, canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, and the Southwestern Seasoning Mix. Then, bake in the oven at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container to keep it fresh.

4. What should I serve with the "Tasty Cup a Cup a Can Can" Dip?

This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced veggies. You can also use it as a topping for tacos or nachos, or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

5. How many people does this dip serve?

This dip serves approximately 8-10 people as an appetizer or snack. If you are serving it as a main dish, it may serve fewer people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views