• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Grease 1 or Grease 2 Cake in a Cup Recipe | Cups N More Cups

In summary, the director found a recipe that is quick and easy to make. She suggests that people make more when they want them because they are that good.

Grease or Grease 2? Which one do you prefer?

• Grease 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grease 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DebPC
Staff member
Cake in a Cup RecipeLast night a director made a sample of one. They're done in our Cups N More cups. I remember seeing a thread name about this on Chef Success not too long ago. It was yummy! She's been making them at her show for everyone to taste and selling the cups like crazy- plus they're on sale this month. You just zap them in the microwave. She even had a gift pack done up with the mix in a ziplock snack baggie- our small ss whisk- the cup and then cellaphane pulled up to a bow. Looked very cute.

I've been doing these ever since we had the square cups. People love them! I prefer them in the coffee and more mugs but they work in the square bowls, small dots bowl and even in the prep bowls! For the prep bowls you would mix the batter in one of the bowls and divide into both. 1 minute in the microwave is all it takes (both prep bowls at once or one of the others).

In case anyone doesn't have the recipe:

Combine a box of cake mix and a box of instant pudding mix and put 1/2 cup into each of (usually) 10 sandwich bags. Make a gift tag to read:

Pour dry ingredients into this cup/bowl and add 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, 2 Tbsp. water and one egg. Mix well. Microwave 1 minute on high. If desired add some ice cream and chocolate sauce, prepared frosting, or your favorite topping. [If using the prep bowls instruct the recipient to mix in one of the bowls and divide batter between both, then microwave both together for 1 minute.]

I tell them how to make the dry ingredients too so they can make more when they want.

This recipe is perfect for people like me - my husband and I don't need a lot of cake-like things around but if we want some we can make just one serving and be satisfied!

Do you prefer the Movie Grease 1 or Grease 2?

I like the orgional..but ever since I was a child I looved grease 2.

And I Finally Figured Out How To Do A Poll!!!

I like Grease 2 because I grew up on that one. I wish they would come out with a 3rd. It would probably stink though.

I used to call my barbies Stephanie. LOL!! I always said I would name my first girl that. I don't think so anymore.

I have to be honest I have never seen 2...I have heard that it is not as good and I love the first one.

There is no comparison! LOL! Grease is the best movie ever!
Grease 2 has good songs but otherwise forgetable characters and story line.

I have been known to sing Cool Rider and do the dance around my house......

They are so good! I'm making a couple at my show tonite so everyone can taste. Unbelieveably quick and easy!
Has anyone experimented and found some other delicious combinations?

Yellow Cake/Butterscotch Pudding
White Cake/Pistachio Pudding

Related to Easy and Delicious Grease 1 or Grease 2 Cake in a Cup Recipe | Cups N More Cups

1. What ingredients do I need for the Grease 1 or Grease 2 Cake in a Cup recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute all-purpose flour with self-rising flour. Just omit the baking powder and salt from the recipe if using self-rising flour.

3. How do I make sure the cake doesn't overflow in the cup?

It's important to use a large microwave-safe mug or cup to prevent any overflow. Also, make sure to leave enough space at the top of the cup for the cake to rise while cooking.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the recipe?

Yes, you can add chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to the batter before microwaving for added flavor and texture. Just make sure not to fill the cup more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.

5. How long should I microwave the cake for?

Microwave times may vary, but the general guideline is to cook the cake for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high. If the cake is not fully cooked, microwave for an additional 15 seconds until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PampMomof3