• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!

In summary, the Dutch girl found great deals on cruises to the Mediterranean, and plans to take her sister and another friend on one next year.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
I'm so stoked!!!!

After this year's cruise with the Barenaked Ladies, my friend and I decided that we'd go on a cruise to the Mediterranean for our 40th birthdays next year.

So, today, whilst suffering through yet another unsufferable day at work, I went looking at European cruise prices.

Holy crap, I couldn't believe the deals. They're giving these things away.....

Norwegian has a 7 day cruise from Venice to Dubrovnik, Athens, some other place in Greece, and Turkey. They also have 3-8th person in the room cruises for $99. (Who in Hades would put 8 people in those closet-sized rooms is beyond me....).

So, with my sister's military discount of $400, and a $100 credit for being a previous cruiser, and adding my sister and another friend in our room, we're taking the above-mentioned cruise for.......

get this....

$700 per person.

And that's for a suite room.

Now, if only I can find airfare for under 'ridiculously high' when the time comes....

Sounds like you will have a wonderful time. I am jealous and you haven't even gone yet.

From one Dutch girl to another--GREAT JOB!

Ah, yes - leave it to a Dutch girl to find the best bargain!:p Don't be telling too many people, or you'll be cruising with all of the GR area!

Hey....where in Holland are you two from?? My parents were both born there, I lived there when I was very young and very rarely do I hear of anyone being Dutch!! Great job on the cruise rates, Jean....I am very jealous.....

pamperedbybarbara said:
Hey....where in Holland are you two from?? My parents were both born there, I lived there when I was very young and very rarely do I hear of anyone being Dutch!! Great job on the cruise rates, Jean....I am very jealous.....

Holland, Michigan :)

chefjeanine said:
Holland, Michigan :)

Haha...are you taking classes from KG???

pamperedbybarbara said:
Haha...are you taking classes from KG???

No - really, we are from West Michigan - an area settled by the Dutch, and it is still the primary ethnic group in this area. I know many people who came from The Netherlands, and still speak with a Dutch Accent. My DS's grandfather was one of them!

Holland, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is included in the "Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!"?

The "Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products specifically designed for vacation cooking. This includes a travel-friendly cookware set, portable grill, and insulated tote bag for keeping your food and drinks cool while on the go.

Can I customize the products included in the package?

Unfortunately, the products in the "Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!" cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual products from our catalog to supplement the package according to your personal needs.

Are the products in the package durable enough for outdoor cooking?

Yes, all of the products in the "Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!" are designed to be durable and withstand outdoor cooking. The cookware set is made of high-quality materials and the portable grill is built to last.

Can I use the products in the package for cooking on a campfire?

Yes, the cookware set and portable grill are both safe to use over a campfire. However, please use caution and follow all safety instructions provided with the products.

Is the "Dutch Girl Rocks the Vaca Package!" only for vacations?

While the package is specifically designed for vacation cooking, the products can also be used for outdoor picnics, barbecues, and other outdoor cooking events. The versatility of the products makes them perfect for any outdoor occasion.

Back