• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!

, Your situation is not unique. A lot of people find themselves in a rut after moving. You need to take some time for yourself, and find ways to recharge your batteries. Some things you can do to recharge your batteries are: -Take some time for yourself to do something you enjoy. -Take some time for yourself to relax. -Take some time for yourself to reflect on your goals. -Take some time for yourself to get organized. -Take some time for yourself to learn more about your business. -Take some time for yourself to network. -Take some time for yourself to study your industry. Good luck,
Tash
O.K.... I am in need of some help and inspiration please.

I have been at this since May, things started off a little slower than I would have liked but they took off and everything was going well for a while. I moved into a new place at the end of August and with a 16 month old and a whack of other commitments I have found little time to do PC work. I did a home show and I got 1 booking with 2 possible others, but the one I had called today to cancel, as she is not well. :(

So..... I am very depressed and I feel as though I have hit a wall. I don't have any bookings for November or December and I just don't know where to get some. I know that I need to go back to the 100 list, but apart from there I just don't know where to get bookings from people I don't really know. I want to break out of the "family/friends" circle.

Do you have any help, advise, suggestions etc...??

I love doing this and I don't want to give up. I want to move up the PC ladder and make this a career not a hobby.

Please help

thanks
Tash

I was in the same situation, I had hit a brick wall I would check to see if there are any fairs going on and i would call all the yess and maybes, I did the taste of home cooking school and i have been doing much better lately i am just hoping i dont slow down. Good luck with everything

I carry around the catalog tote ($15 on the supply order form) as my purse, and it has generated some leads! I would also suggest to go to the grocery store with cookbooks, talk to the people in the isles (ask if they know where to find something...they will not only try to help, but they will look at you carrying your PC cookbook!). I am now on my 2nd show with the lady from the post office, whom I've been dealing with on a weekly basis (as I mail my host packets). One day I just asked her if she was familiar with TPC, and she showed a lot of interest!!

I guess my advise to you is to talk to everyone you see about TPC! That will break you out of the friends/family circle, but it will also get your name out in your community. I have also put my business cards in the grocery store where you can post offers & wants! I've gotten leads this way as well!

I hope this helps and I wasn't just rambling! :D

I know how you feel. I got off to a rocky start in the beginning. My son was only 6 weeks old when I started so I didn't do my first show until my second SS month. There is a lot of great advice on how to get bookings on this site. One thing I want to tell you is, don't get discoureged. All it taked is ONE show for your business to take off. You'll get 1-2 bookings and then soon you'll do a party where you don't know any of the guests and your bookings will spider from there.

Good Luck, and don't give up!

ThanksThanks for all you support and advice. I know I have to just keep going. :)

I am hoping to re-book the lady that cancelled and one other lady looks interested too. So wish me luck.

Thanks again.

Tash

What is "Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!" about?

"Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes for those who are experiencing health challenges or have dietary restrictions. It offers practical tips and advice to make cooking and eating enjoyable and stress-free.

Are the recipes in "Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that are suitable for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan. It also offers substitutions and alternatives for common allergens.

Can I purchase "Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!" online?

Yes, the cookbook is available for purchase online on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it through other online retailers such as Amazon.

Do I need special equipment to make the recipes in "Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!"?

No, the cookbook focuses on simple and easy recipes that can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may require a food processor or blender.

Are there any tips for meal planning and prepping in "Down, but Hopefully Not Out...yet!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes tips and advice for meal planning and prepping, making it easier to cook and eat healthy meals while managing health challenges. It also offers suggestions for batch cooking and freezing meals for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • andi330
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lani
Replies