• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What These Are?

In summary, these items are kitchen tools and utensils that can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping, mixing, grating, and more. They are dishwasher safe but it is recommended to hand wash for longer lifespan. No special skills are needed to use them as they are designed to be user-friendly and come with instructions. They are made of high-quality materials and can be used for both cooking and baking.
mechelle
a friend is asking.

535197_10150831550369646_504674645_9905748_360589444_n.jpg

The handle to the old Deluxe Cheese Grater and the cover to the Grate Container (you attached it to the Deluxe Cheese Grater and grated cheese directly into it).

Thank you!!!!! I am a relatively new consultant :)

If anyone is interested in the Deluxe Cheese Grater, this is the one I carried in my kit. I have one in my kitchen & love it more than the rotary grater. I would take $8 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Deluxe Cheese Grater.jpg
    Deluxe Cheese Grater.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 489

Related to Does Anyone Know What These Are?

1. What are these items used for?

These items are kitchen tools and utensils, designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. They can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping, mixing, grating, and more.

2. Are these items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products are dishwasher safe unless specifically stated otherwise. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the items.

3. Do I need any special skills to use these items?

No, our items are designed to be user-friendly and can be used by anyone, regardless of their cooking or baking skills. We also include instructions and tips for using each item.

4. Are these items made of high-quality materials?

Yes, we pride ourselves on using only the highest quality materials for our products. They are durable, long-lasting, and safe to use in the kitchen.

5. Can these items be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, our items are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They are designed to be multi-functional and make meal preparation easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies