• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone have?

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
What is everyone using for their wishlist for the bridal registry? Are you just creating one from scratch or are you using one from PC? I looked through the wedding packet they gave us, but I can't seem to find one.

Leslie

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Use the one attached to the write-in receipts. It has all the current products on it! I add a sheet to that to get additional information from the couple.

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Wish List

Thanks, Beth for your suggestion. I do hope that PC changes the wish list on the download section from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer soon. With all of the changes they have had to do I know it will take some time.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I just made one that I thought I would share.

Leslie

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 790
May 3, 2005
Wish List

Thanks Krzmomof4 That is perfect. After I receive the completed wish list from the bride, I plan to type it in so I have it available for her shower and will give her back a copy to complete her wedding registry. :)