1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Does anyone have?

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

What is everyone using for their wishlist for the bridal registry? Are you just creating one from scratch or are you using one from PC? I looked through the wedding packet they gave us, but I can't seem to find one.

Leslie

Mar 2, 2006
  2. If you find a wish list could you please forward it to me please. I have know idea on how to do this. I am now just starting to do the Wedding Showers and have no idea on what i should do? Also what are you using for the Shower itself. As to how are your guest going to know what the bride and groom what? thanks

katie
    gi_katie@yahoo.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/katiereifsteck

Mar 3, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Use the one attached to the write-in receipts. It has all the current products on it! I add a sheet to that to get additional information from the couple.

Mar 3, 2006
  4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Wish List

Thanks, Beth for your suggestion. I do hope that PC changes the wish list on the download section from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer soon. With all of the changes they have had to do I know it will take some time.

5. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I just made one that I thought I would share.

Leslie

Attached Files:

Mar 4, 2006
  6. Wish List

Thanks Krzmomof4 That is perfect. After I receive the completed wish list from the bride, I plan to type it in so I have it available for her shower and will give her back a copy to complete her wedding registry. :)

Mar 6, 2006
  7. krzymomof4 thank you for this it turned out really neat. I plan on using it at every bridal shower i do.

Mar 6, 2006
Have something to add?