• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Recipes for the Cut N' Seal?

It sounds like you have a lot of great ideas.Thanks, Lora!Welcome, Lora! You're going to have so much fun with all these recipes!I have to admit, it's hard to beat store-bought pizza. But sometimes you just need something quick and easy, and these recipes sound amazing!Thanks, Nancie!Welcome, Nancie! You'll love all these recipes!
ChefDebi
Hello,

I am going to be doing a "Kids" themed party for my daughter and she wants to use the Cut N' Seal. I wondered if there were any other recipes other than just the typical PB&J or ham & cheese. I'd really appreciate any help as this will be my 4th show and therefore will help me qualify finally! Yea!!! :chef:Thanks so much to all of you! I love this site and have gotten a wealth of info here!

Thanks!

Debi

We make "apple pies". We just put apple pie filling between two pieces of bread, Cut N' Seal them, and toast them in the toaster oven. Yum!

I have to admit that white bread tastes much better than whole wheat for these.

Thanks Dianne! My daughter loves apple pie so I think that might be perfect.

I think there is even a cut n seal file if you will go under files and search. They are taco fillings and all kinds of stuff.

Here you go!

Attachments

• cut n seal recipes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,876
  • Cream Cheese Filled French Toast.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 967
  • APPLE CRANBERRY TARTS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,412
Last edited:
I had a kids party a little bit ago and we made "Pocketbook Pizza". Basically it was a pizza pocket. The girls loved them.

New and found this site by looking for cut-n-seal recipes so thanks!

Welcome Cherie...you're going to go crazy with all the great ideas here! :)

I don't have a cut n seal, and didn't think I needed one, but reading these recipes definitely changes that - the recipe attached above for the cream cheese french toast baked on the bar pan looks amazing! Has anyone tried them?? They look like they'd be a WOW recipe...
Thanks for bringing this thread into the foreground again!

Thank you for the recipes! A friend bought one and I've been searching lots of places to find them.

When it was my son's day to bring snacks to school, we made circle sandwiches and served them in the shape of a caterpillar. I just put an olive eye and pepper mouth and antenna on the head sandwich.

What is the Cut N' Seal?

The Cut N' Seal is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly and easily make sealed sandwiches, appetizers, and desserts.

How do I use the Cut N' Seal?

To use the Cut N' Seal, simply place your desired filling between two pieces of bread, pastry, or dough. Then, press down firmly and evenly with the Cut N' Seal to create a sealed edge. Finally, remove the excess dough and bake or cook as directed in your recipe.

Can I use the Cut N' Seal for anything other than sandwiches?

Yes, the Cut N' Seal can be used for a variety of recipes, including turnovers, empanadas, ravioli, and more! Just make sure to adjust the amount of filling accordingly to avoid overfilling and ensure a proper seal.

Do I need to grease the Cut N' Seal before using it?

No, the Cut N' Seal is designed to be non-stick and does not require any additional greasing. However, if you are using a particularly sticky or gooey filling, you may want to lightly coat the Cut N' Seal with cooking spray for easier release.

How do I clean the Cut N' Seal?

The Cut N' Seal can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dns2202
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies